Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
The proper definition of a pedigree

I prefer the Pedigree he put on Stephanie. One of her "puppies" popped out.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
Sorry I missed it!! All ears.

Someone with medical issues, and with a father with medical issues, came here to complain about a seller who sold him a book, discounted $200 I believe was said, but the buyer was unhappy with the condition of the case. When the forum didn't agree with what a monster the seller is, he started complaining about his treatment here, and got so upset he suggested he "might go and do something bad."
Oh, and ebaymafia hacked into his account, changed his password, deleted his feedback, drank his milkshake... Something like that.

All in about what, 10 minutes? Felt like it. It was a brief flame out, but bright.

You’re leaving out the note from the doctor, the extremely unattractive pics of swollen ankles and the bewildering obsession with Pitney Bowes.

I didn't want to get too detailed. Whatever he's dealing with obviously sucks, unless it's brought on by something he refuses to stop doing- If so, it's on him.
It was clear he wanted everyone everywhere to feel sorry for him and his dad, and even after it was mentioned that his repeatedly bringing those problems up may have put the seller on the defensive, he replies that he just wanted to get some sympathy from the guy.

All he had to do is return the darned thing with eBay's blessings, despite any messages saying "no returns". Instead he starts a first thread calling the seller a scammer.

He tossed out a few names at people here too.
Post 27 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
From my last bad experience, I learned that even suggesting an alternative beyond return is against ebay policy. If the seller chose to pursue it, he could really give the buyer issues.....
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy Don't forget the scratches on the case. That seemed to really bother him. Heinzdad had a good suggestion and the guy thought he was making things up. I felt sorry for the guy.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
In the Sunday debacle I'm not sure everyone realized that on the first page of the thread I said I was going to contact the seller on Ebay and see if he wanted to comment or join us. He tried to join but he could not get immediate posting privileges so he watched the thread and sent me his Ebay communications with the angry buyer. When I posted the communication the buyer said I must have hacked his account. I responded that the seller had sent me the communication and he had been watching this thread the whole time. That's when all hell broke loose, I got called a bunch of names, I got a nasty PM and other forum members were spammed with PM's telling them that I'm an openly admitted Ebay Hacker.
Post 30 IP   flag post

@EbayMafia I read it and can tell that the seller had sent you the info. Common sense says you did not hack him. Your good in my book.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
In the Sunday debacle I'm not sure everyone realized that on the first page of the thread I said I was going to contact the seller on Ebay and see if he wanted to comment or join us. He tried to join but he could not get immediate posting privileges so he watched the thread and sent me his Ebay communications with the angry buyer. When I posted the communication the buyer said I must have hacked his account. I responded that the seller had sent me the communication and he had been watching this thread the whole time. That's when all hell broke loose, I got called a bunch of names, I got a nasty PM and other forum members were spammed with PM's telling them that I'm an openly admitted Ebay Hacker.

So disappointed with you
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Thats the narrative I was following, felt sorry for you, but it was hilarious. The hacking stuff was the best part. U got a cooler name out of it to boot
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@EbayMafia I read it and can tell that the seller had sent you the info. Common sense says you did not hack him. Your good in my book.

@BrianGreensnips Thanks but if I ever do get Ebay hacking skills you better keep an eye on your feedback. lol.
Post 34 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I just got to thinking, who is the OP here? Is this another post n ghost??
Post 35 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Posting stuff with zero accountability, go figure .....

Makes you wonder how they deal with problems in their life that actually have consequences....
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Maybe it was a neighbor of yours. Lol
Post 37 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe it was a neighbor of yours. Lol
Thats what disappoints me.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
these things make ME feel “rejected”☹️
Post 39 IP   flag post
I like trying solve logic problems and I'm gonna got out on a limb here. I say that the OP asked for a grade screen. That's why his stickers got opened and his "worthless" (his word) book was rejected for slabbing.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia not sure about others but I also got my own person PM saying to watch out for you!!! at that point I hadn't been aware of anything that had transpired and was like..who the he!! is this guy PMing me about a) something that doesn't concern me and b) is about a board member who on balance seems on the up and up (well..at least as much as the rest of us...so maybe take that with a grain of salt!!!)
Post 41 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Siggy Don't forget the scratches on the case. That seemed to really bother him. Heinzdad had a good suggestion and the guy thought he was making things up. I felt sorry for the guy.

I did to a point, but he eventually became one of those people who feels a forum should only listen to his side and agree with him because he has problems, and if he gets anything else he feels he's being attacked. When the possibility of the seller joining the discussion was brought up, that's when he really lost it. He actually questioned why we'd need or want to hear the seller's side. That's some serious entitlement there.

If a book's original asking price is in the neighborhood of FMV and I convince the seller to take $200 off *, I sure as hell won't be giving him a hard time because the case has scratches.

*Was it really that much? That's the number I saw posted, but I never looked.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
When the possibility of the seller joining the discussion was brought up, that's when he really lost it. He actually questioned why we'd need or want to hear the seller's side. That's some serious entitlement there.

@Siggy Entitlement is a great word for it. To think you can go onto a public forum and discuss only your side of the events.
I felt sorry for the guy much of the way through. At one point I asked him if his over-reaction to the case scratches was because a financial emergency had caught him by surprise. If he had answered yes, I was fully prepared to give or lend him the $70 he was looking for. I've been there, desperate to return something because I lost my income or had some big expense arrive right after the purchase. But by the end I realized that he probably makes everyone who has to deal with him miserable. Anyone who has the misfortune of having to care for him or interact with him most likely feels completely trapped.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Collector Redmisty4me private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
When the possibility of the seller joining the discussion was brought up, that's when he really lost it. He actually questioned why we'd need or want to hear the seller's side. That's some serious entitlement there.

@Siggy Entitlement is a great word for it. To think you can go onto a public forum and discuss only your side of the events.
I felt sorry for the guy much of the way through. At one point I asked him if his over-reaction to the case scratches was because a financial emergency had caught him by surprise. If he had answered yes, I was fully prepared to give or lend him the $70 he was looking for. I've been there, desperate to return something because I lost my income or had some big expense arrive right after the purchase. But by the end I realized that he probably makes everyone who has to deal with him miserable. Anyone who has the misfortune of having to care for him or interact with him most likely feels completely trapped.

70 bux AND a bottle of GooGone - eBayMafiaHacker, you are a true prince!
Post 44 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have been busy moving the past week or so and only briefly popped in for weekly cover and cool book crossing @sborock a couple of times. Looks like I missed 2021: A Comic Odyssey. @EbayMafia I am pleased to learn that you are not indeed an ebay hacker. I had my suspicions, so now I can rest easy. Lol. Night all
Post 45 IP   flag post
600835 45 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?