CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Restoration and Conservation

How I Spent My Fantasy Football Winnings...13752

Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Always wanted one and decided to finally pull the trigger. Love it!


Post 1 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@tonnage71 - That looks great, Dave! Nice GA books too.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Wow!! That is cool....very cool. Nice assortment of books too.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector dalvar private msg quote post Address this user
WOW great display
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
love those Wings damsel-in-distress covers
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
That’s earnings well spent. You got some great books on the rack as well!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@tonnage71 Wow!!!! Awesome!!!!! I'm also looking for a spinner...now I want it more. Great job!!

Love the Dead pic over your right shoulder! Nice!!!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Spinners are winners!

My LCS has one, but I can't get him to sell it to me.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Spinners are winners!

My LCS has one, but I can't get him to sell it to me.


Spinner Rack
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@tonnage71 - That looks great, Dave! Nice GA books too.


I was also admiring the GA books. And then I got to the bottom of the rack and couldn't help but notice the displays range and diversity as well! lol.

@tonnage71 how about showing us the other 3 sides? We always upvote pictures of comic books...Split it into 3 posts and triple your upvotes!
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Spinners are winners!

My LCS has one, but I can't get him to sell it to me.


Spinner Rack


Man that stuff ain't cheap. My dad used to entertain himself by going to local auctions...like when they would liquidate a junk store or a used books store. He had no trouble scoring spinner racks so I have a hard time thinking of them as more than a $20 or $30 item. I guess I also tend to forget that was 40 years ago.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@tonnage71 I want one now.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
657131 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?