CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

They Call Me Mellow Yellow13718

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley



OMG Pulp Fiction cover homage! I have to get this.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos


They said "Yellow", not "Yellowed".
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I probably could have added a few more, but lines have to be drawn somewhere LOL.




















Post 53 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Tom Mix cut in line. Nobody stopped him.













Post 54 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user










Post 55 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@esaravo Ed, I want you to know that every time I see the title of this thread, I sing that line in my head. It's a good tune, so I really don't mind it, but I had to let you know.


lol!! Same! 🍻
Post 56 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Do Hulk 180s qualify as enough yellow for this thread?
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user







Post 58 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user










Post 59 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user










Post 60 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user













Post 61 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user







Post 62 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user












Post 63 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user




Post 64 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
wow I didn't realize how many books I have with yellow covers. It certainly wasn't on purpose.

















Post 65 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user




Post 66 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 67 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user














Post 68 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user





















Post 69 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Do Hulk 180s qualify as enough yellow for this thread?


Yellow backdrop- I'd say so. Some of these transition to orange or reds, though...
Whatever- They're covers














Post 70 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 71 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 72 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 73 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user












Post 74 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
anyone else getting Yellow Cover Fever from this thread?
Post 75 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user















Post 76 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

















Post 77 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user





Post 78 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 79 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user


Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 109 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?