CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

They Call Me Mellow Yellow13718

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
It was suggested yesterday that a new thread be started to show off your favorite comic covers that are primarily yellow in color. So here you go (quite rightly).

I will start it off with this issue of ASM.


Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice book
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user



Post 3 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



I got 3 of these
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



i got 3 of these too
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 13 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user


Post 17 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte picked up a copy of that batman just before Xmas


Post 18 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@Bronte picked up a copy of that batman just before Xmas




Love it. It's going on my pick-up list.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller

My copy is for sale on ebay currently, but if you have something of similar value you'd like to trade, let me know.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s one I dig. It reprints ASM #86, in which Black Widow gets her classic black costume.

In some ways, I like this recolored version of the cover more.


Post 21 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller was it you who was thinking of starting a yellow cover collection ?
Post 22 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Think it was heinzdad that mentioned it, but didn't follow through before someone else did it.
Post 23 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte thanks mate 👍
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Well if heinzdad or any other collectors like to collect yellow covers here are some nice examples.
When it comes to yellow covers there is nothing like the bright canary yellow covers



Post 25 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel picture frames from the early 70s has some great ones in them.



Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Just picked this one up from the last MCS auction


Post 27 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


Post 29 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 109 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?