Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Worst movie you have watched!!!13717

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I think it was called Ultraviolet - I had never walked out of a movie before but I did from that one!!
Had Milla Jovovich, at the time I liked the movies she was in..5th Element and the Resident Evil films.....this one was horrible though
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Redmisty4me private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Some of you might hate me for this, but I tried watching the first Avengers movie twice and couldn't make it past 20 minutes before ejecting. Still haven't seen the sequels.

And a couple other franchise films - "Rambo: Last Blood" and "Terminator: Dark Fate". Those are 2 films that really stunk up the house. #barfsmiley

They talk a LOT in those Avengers movies; Iron Man is always angry uncling somebody...

But after resisting for years, I FINALLY saw the Ultron one with that creepy guy doing the Ultron voice, and it was amazeballs!

The thing with the twins and the Vision guy - just fantastic.

So I'm saying that while I generally agree, that particular movie is really good - I'm talking Spider-Man 3 w/Topher Grace good!
Post 77 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder, watching Laserblast on MST3K is the only way I’d ever see that movie again.
Post 78 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Wonder Woman 1984 & Suicide Squad - horrific train wrecks
Post 79 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
A film has to make something like 3 times its budget to be considered financially successful. Finanicial success should not be indicative of quality, for example those on-screen abortions that Michael Bay called Transformers films. Lost in Translation may be my least favorite film. I had some expectations for it, and I felt like it was watching mud dry.

As far as legit bad films, Bats (1999), Darkness Falls (2003), and Death Wish V: The Face of Death (1994). The last one hurt because I very much enjoyed Charles Bronson and that one was just painful.
Post 80 IP   flag post

I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
and I felt like it was watching mud dry.

Ive heard of watching paint dry, but this is worse!
Post 81 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmisty4me
But after resisting for years, I FINALLY saw the Ultron one with that creepy guy doing the Ultron voice, and it was amazeballs!

The naturally cynical and snide voice of James Spader was, in my opinion, an absolutely perfect choice for Ultron...who is supposed to have a decent amount of Tony Starks personality in him.
Post 82 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Catwoman
Post 83 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@doog Nowadays there’s websites devoted to this type of thing.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
The only movie I've ever walked out on (and I've sat through lots of stinkers) was Harry Potter.
Post 85 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
The only movie I've ever walked out on (and I've sat through lots of stinkers) was Harry Potter.

I had a girlfriend who loved Harry Potter (as most of them do), and wanted me to go to one of the movies. Not sure which one, but I went in with an open mind having never seen one before. Well I didn’t walk out cause I was with the girl, but I definitely only made it through 30 minutes before I decided catching some z’s was going to be more beneficial. I think she woke me up at some point and was like your missing the movie, and I’m pretty sure I replied “I’m good.”
Post 86 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don't remember ever walking out of a movie theater during a movie because it was really bad. I do remember seeing Dawn of the Dead at a theater with some friends when it first came out. There was an early scene where they zoomed in on zombies eating someone - pretty graphic for that time (1978 or 79). Immediately after that scene, at least 12 people got up and walked out of the theater. I can't remember that happening in any other movie that I went too.
Post 87 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Battlefield earth. There were about 12 people in the theater. 5 people walked out who were not together. I think the rest stayed as they had paid the money to watch.

I stayed as I love b grade movies.

Also loved black hole.
Laughed thru that one as well 👍
Post 88 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
One of the worse was twilight.
Had been working in houses and saw this book in a lot of ladies bedrooms but it never clicked.

Anyway I was over at my sister's place and she and my niece had sit down to watch it.
They had said it was a vampire movie.
I sat and sat and watched waiting for something to happen and it never did.

Soon as I got back home I watched 30 days and nights just to watch a half decent vampire movie.
Post 89 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Watching the worst Batman movie now, Batman and Robin.
Post 90 IP   flag post
601334 90 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?