Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Formerly Lost FedEx Thread....Now It's Here's What Arrived.13708

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - DEAL!
Post 26 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Woohoo!!!!! My FedEx tracking has been updated and states the package is in my city!

Post 27 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Prior to this latest update the previous tracking update was January 8th in Memphis.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC sweet 👍
Post 29 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Fantastic, glad to hear it.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector gotham44 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Nice. Glad they have a scan on them. It was pretty much what I stated I believe.
Post 31 IP   flag post
@gotham44 It was indeed! Thanks for the info!!!
Post 32 IP   flag post

Post 33 IP   flag post

Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
what made you believe in the first place that the package was lost?
Post 35 IP   flag post
@poka no updates since Jan 8th..stuck in Memphis TN. My delivery date was supposed to be Jan 11. I figured FedEx was like Canada Post in that no update doesn't mean the package is not moving. So I was still expecting a Jan 11 delivery. My FedEx app stated delivery date was Jan 11 even on the evening of Jan 11 it still stated it. I called FedEx evening of Jan 11 and they stated they lost visibility of the package in Memphis...they didnt know where it was...I had to fill out a search and rescue form....they scanned the box today Jan 14 in my city...so from Jan 8 to today know one knew where the parcel was.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Stantheman private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
Awesome books!
Glad they got there safe & sound!
Post 37 IP   flag post
@Stantheman Thanks man!!!
Post 38 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Congrats,... rock on, Bro!
Post 39 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
USPS - 25 days between scans a couple of states apart:

January 13, 2021, 7:27 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
SPRINGFIELD MA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 19, 2020, 7:36 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
PITTSBURGH PA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Still waiting since 12/10/20
Post 40 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder Thank you my friend!! 🍻
Post 41 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Woohoo!!!!! My FedEx tracking has been updated and states the package is in my city!

What a relief that they arrived. I have been there, not wishing that one anyone. I felt like I was sweating it out with you.

Nice books, good outcome, we can all have a
Post 42 IP   flag post
@chester15 Thanks man!! I thought nothing of it really until they said "fill out this search and rescue form"...ugh!! Thankfully it all worked out. 🍻

Are you still waiting?! Good luck bro!! I hope your books arrive soon!!
Post 43 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC congrats on the books and getting them back👏👏👏👏
Post 44 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC great books!!!! glad they all showed up!!!
Post 45 IP   flag post
@Batman66 @KatKomics Thanks guys!!! very relieved they showed up!!!
Post 46 IP   flag post
601455 46 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?