Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeMovies Television

Mail call - Before & After - NFS13705

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Before

AFTER

Before

AFTER

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
those are great books But why did you reslab ??
Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
those are great books But why did you reslab ??

@Reelgee

Well, I like CBCS more. Both as a company and their encasements. CBCS does not make me feel like I am here to serve them. CBCS encasements have No Newton Rings. Most importantly, CBCS grading is much more stringent and accurate, and as such, I know these are 9.8's.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Kool, good to know.I've had 20 books graded so far cbcs and 5 i wasn't happy about the grade but i didn't have clean n press either still kind of new to graded books. so i was thinking of sending them back in. Not sure if i have newton rings on cgc books i'll have to ck. thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
I really appreciate the pics - the new cases are fantastic, I can't wait to actually sub some books, and possibly resubmit some of mine, particularly the red labels!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Look great. I just got in my first books put in the new cases. They are a huge improvement and look great. Highly impressed.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Re-slabbing 9.8 White Page books...man that is some serious love and loyalty. You ain't just any evangelist, you're an apostle.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Re-slabbing 9.8 White Page books...man that is some serious love and loyalty. You ain't just any evangelist, you're an apostle.

Well, I think most would tell you I am more Postal than apostle.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601275 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?