CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeFor SalePop Culture

Riddle me this...13699

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
What is black, blue, red, & yellow with silver before and after?

(Hint: this has nothing to do with Batman)
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Is it something you can put in your mouth?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
A Lone Ranger comic?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator
This is a brain teaser for sure! Let's confer with some experts here...



Now to extrapolate some viable possibilities...



Ok, I’m absolutely stumped! (I’m going to need some stronger coffee for this...)



šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ»
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Pokemon for Gameboy?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Or:

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Could it be the certified grade foil logo as it passes from left to right & vice versa? Just a shot in the dark here!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
A color printer?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller - Uhh I guess so, but it would take several bites and not taste good nor digest well.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@chester15 - Nope
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo - Strrrike!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo - Strrrrike Two!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombiebigfoot - "A shot in the dark" that missed it by that much.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips - that's a whiff.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
It is my 6 CBCS 9.8 Certified Deathmate comics in the MCS SlabSmart Auction that ends tonight.









Direct Link
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Smh...
Ralphie? Take it from here please...



šŸ˜
Post 16 • IP   flag post
657131 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?