CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Movies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Great Action Figure Toy Thread!13697

Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
And a couple more...





Post 51 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
No figure, but I have a camp Arawak shirt I got at frightmare collectibles.


I've sold sleepaway camp t-shirts for years now. They sell pretty well year round: https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Camp-Arawak-by-kaptainmyke/10801470.NL9AC

Another Camp Arawak Shirt:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/kaptainmyke/products?cg=196558984668315871


I also sell Camp New Horizons Shirts:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/kaptainmyke/products?cg=196949954156522541

and

Camp Rolling Hills Shirts:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/kaptainmyke/products?cg=196035308374518769

from the sequels
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Dr. Mindbender...a personal favorite


Post 55 • IP   flag post


Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Went back in time for these two





I have a ton of Spawn toys. I wish I had bought comics instead of them.
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Here are some of the Batman figures that I own. The 4 Silver Age Box Sets are my absolute favorites!!









Post 58 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC



I really like that Galactus figure!!
Post 59 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that land speeder is hard to find in the box
Post 60 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Seeing your They Live figure made me dig out my FrightRags shirt. If you don’t know of this site check it out they have some really cool shirts.



Post 61 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Half of my closet is frightrags t-shirts. My wife and mother in law do NOT approve.

Some highlights:

Darkman
Elvira
Sorority House Massacre
Slumber Party Massacre
The Crow
They Live
Terminator
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
Poltergeist
Post 62 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
We are buying a new house. Packing up I spotted a few toys in the collectibles room:



Post 63 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user






Stood in line for 4 hours for this man. He is the greatest
Post 64 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 65 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 66 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 67 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 68 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Post 69 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Sounds like you have some of the same ones I do.
My favorite one is a Bill Paxton Aliens "Game Over Man, Game Over"
Wore it to a show shortly after he passed and got a lot of compliments.
I'll post pics when I find it.
Post 70 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Ah yes, Bill Paxton, the only man in movie history who has been killed by an Alien, Predator, and Terminator.
Post 71 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Check out this John Wick Deluxe Action Figure I got from TFAW


Post 72 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 73 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user




Post 74 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
My desk at work



Post 75 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Yard sale find last summer for 2 bucks


Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Antique mall find this past weekend


Post 77 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I remember getting the Star Wars books on cassette from the library when I was a kid back in 1985-1988 I have fond memories of those
Post 78 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidhuman
Antique mall find this past weekend




It's funny seeing these were found at an antique mall when I remember buying them new off of the shelves.
Or is it sad....😞
Post 79 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidhuman
Antique mall find this past weekend




It's funny seeing these were found at an antique mall when I remember buying them new off of the shelves.
Or is it sad....😞


I know, we are dating ourselves. I have a weakness for speeder bikes. If I see them reasonably priced, I purchase them.
Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 116 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?