Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Great Action Figure Toy Thread!13697

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have changed the topic title. This is now the Great Action Figure Toy Thread!
Post 26 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntergreene2
Thank God there doesn't seem to be an Angela figure from Sleepaway Camp.

I’d buy two.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I’m more of a statue collector, but I was gifted this SDCC Exclusive Swamp Thing figure that I think is pretty sweet!

Post 28 IP   flag post
Oh wow that is way cool! Very nice
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
And this 1:1 Sideshow piece is listed as a “figure”. But it’s definitely more of a statue, since there’s no articulation.

Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
I have a bunch. I'll start with these TITANFALL 2 BT-7274 figures that I found in a Wal-Mart in the closeout toy section.

Post 31 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
ahhh where to begin. This is kind of an older photo. I added another shelf so I could cram more stuff in.

Post 32 IP   flag post
Another Wal-Mart find. Saw this one time and glad I bought it. Never saw it again.

Post 33 IP   flag post

2020 NECA Ace Ventura Shady Acres TuTu Variant 😂🤣😅😂😂
Post 34 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I have alot. I hope no one minds if I post them..

Post 35 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 IP   flag post

Post 37 IP   flag post

Post 38 IP   flag post

Post 39 IP   flag post

Post 40 IP   flag post

Post 41 IP   flag post

Post 42 IP   flag post

Post 43 IP   flag post
I like those New Gods figures a lot
Post 44 IP   flag post
Some TMNT stuff that was easy to get out to take photos quickly

Post 45 IP   flag post
Where did you get that top one from?

Here is most of my TMNT toy collection found on Pinterest. I try to keep it updated with the newest stuff I acquire: https://www.pinterest.com/kaptainmyke/kaptainmykes-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-collectio/
Post 46 IP   flag post
If you are asking me, I got it at Wal-Mart. Do you know if that comic in there has a low print run or was it widely distributed?

Most of my toys are purchased from Wal-Mart or Target on closeout. Those Marvel Titan toys (single packs) I picked up for $2.50 each. We bought a shopping cart of them. I held on to the ones I wanted and we gave the rest to a local charity we support. They give them to the children they provide items to who have needs. They always want new toys. They allow the children to pick one new toy off their birthday wall when it is their birthday.
Post 47 IP   flag post
Yeah that black and white set with the comic book is somewhat hard to get. There's one on Amazon for over a hundred and one on ebay at auction right now. I'm not sure what comic book reprint is included in the set. If there's over 4700 Walmart stores in the US right now, and each store ordered a few each, there's at least 10,000 copies in circulation I would think.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntergreene2
Thank God there doesn't seem to be an Angela figure from Sleepaway Camp.

I’d buy two.

No figure, but I have a camp Arawak shirt I got at frightmare collectibles.

I’ve even met Felissa Rose and she is super friendly. Definitely a fan favorite.

I’d never go down to the lake with her, but she was great to talk to.

I’ll need to get my boxes out. I’ve got some Batman the animated series from the 90s and a few muppets figures from the Palisades line.

As far as horror, I’ve got a Jason figure and two(!) figures of Joe Bob Briggs.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Grabbed a few pics...

Post 50 IP   flag post
And a couple more...

Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
No figure, but I have a camp Arawak shirt I got at frightmare collectibles.

I've sold sleepaway camp t-shirts for years now. They sell pretty well year round: https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Camp-Arawak-by-kaptainmyke/10801470.NL9AC

Another Camp Arawak Shirt:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/kaptainmyke/products?cg=196558984668315871

I also sell Camp New Horizons Shirts:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/kaptainmyke/products?cg=196949954156522541

and

Camp Rolling Hills Shirts:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/kaptainmyke/products?cg=196035308374518769

from the sequels
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post

Post 54 IP   flag post
Dr. Mindbender...a personal favorite

Post 55 IP   flag post
601318 116 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?