CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector ddshess09 private msg quote post Address this user
LOOKING TO BUY AN ASM 129

IN THE 6.0 - 7.0 RANGE

THANKS

DAVID
Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@ddshess09 welcome to the forum, good luck hope you find one
Post 2 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome

dare I say wait for the prices to come down?

Punisher already had his TV moment. I don't see this book trending through the roof much longer. Not to mention there are tons of copies out there (12,000 blues between the 2 grading companies)
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Ummm... unfortunately I happened upon GoCollect the other day and ASM 129 was way up at the top again for hottest Bronze books. I don't remember the number, but it was top 10 last week.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
With calls for Marvel to change the Punisher logo and character ideology, maybe it'll go up in price.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
I went to an antique show that was being hosted in my kids high school gym. One booth had three comics sitting in a pile on a table. I spread them out to see if there was anything good. An Alpha Flight, an Archie, and an ASM 129! Keeping a straight poker face, I asked the guy what he wanted for them. He said $1 for the AF, 50 cents for the Archie, and $800 for the Spidey. I guess he knew what he had! Cash only he said, so I couldn't even make him a counter-offer.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
I'd add a wtb to the title. There are now 2 ASM 129 threads for different reasons.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600771 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?