CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

(Just for fun) ID this cover... CONTINUED13601

Pages:
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590591592593594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649650651652653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667668669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720721722723724725726727728729730731732733734735736737738739740741742743744745746747748749750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765766767768769770771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850851852853854855856857858859860861862863864865866867868869870871872873874875876877878879880881882883884885886887888889890891892893894895896897898899900901902903904905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923924925926927928929930931932933934935936937938939940941942943944945946947948949950951952953954955956957958959960961962963964965966967968969970971972973974975976977978979980981982983984985986987988989990991992993994995996997998999100010011002100310041005100610071008100910101011101210131014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410251026102710281029103010311032103310341035103610371038103910401041104210431044104510461047104810491050105110521053105410551056105710581059106010611062106310641065106610671068106910701071107210731074107510761077107810791080108110821083108410851086108710881089109010911092109310941095109610971098109911001101110211031104110511061107110811091110111111121113111411151116111711181119112011211122112311241125112611271128112911301131113211331134113511361137113811391140114111421143114411451146114711481149115011511152115311541155115611571158115911601161116211631164116511661167116811691170117111721173117411751176117711781179118011811182118311841185118611871188118911901191119211931194119511961197119811991200120112021203120412051206120712081209121012111212121312141215121612171218121912201221122212231224122512261227122812291230123112321233123412351236123712381239124012411242124312441245124612471248124912501251125212531254125512561257125812591260126112621263126412651266126712681269127012711272127312741275127612771278127912801281128212831284128512861287128812891290129112921293129412951296129712981299130013011302130313041305130613071308130913101311131213131314131513161317131813191320132113221323132413251326132713281329133013311332133313341335133613371338133913401341134213431344134513461347134813491350135113521353135413551356135713581359136013611362136313641365136613671368136913701371137213731374137513761377137813791380138113821383138413851386138713881389139013911392139313941395139613971398139914001401140214031404140514061407140814091410141114121413141414151416141714181419142014211422142314241425142614271428142914301431143214331434143514361437143814391440144114421443144414451446144714481449145014511452145314541455145614571458145914601461146214631464146514661467146814691470147114721473147414751476147714781479148014811482148314841485148614871488148914901491149214931494149514961497149814991500150115021503150415051506150715081509151015111512151315141515151615171518151915201521152215231524152515261527152815291530153115321533153415351536153715381539154015411542154315441545154615471548154915501551155215531554155515561557155815591560156115621563156415651566156715681569157015711572157315741575157615771578157915801581158215831584158515861587158815891590159115921593159415951596159715981599160016011602160316041605160616071608160916101611161216131614161516161617161816191620162116221623162416251626162716281629163016311632163316341635163616371638163916401641164216431644164516461647164816491650165116521653165416551656165716581659166016611662166316641665166616671668166916701671167216731674167516761677167816791680168116821683168416851686168716881689169016911692169316941695169616971698169917001701170217031704170517061707170817091710171117121713171417151716171717181719172017211722172317241725172617271728172917301731173217331734173517361737173817391740174117421743174417451746174717481749175017511752175317541755175617571758175917601761176217631764176517661767176817691770177117721773177417751776177717781779178017811782178317841785178617871788178917901791179217931794179517961797179817991800180118021803180418051806180718081809181018111812181318141815181618171818181918201821182218231824182518261827182818291830183118321833183418351836183718381839184018411842184318441845184618471848184918501851185218531854185518561857185818591860186118621863186418651866186718681869187018711872187318741875187618771878187918801881188218831884188518861887188818891890189118921893189418951896189718981899190019011902190319041905190619071908190919101911191219131914191519161917191819191920192119221923192419251926192719281929193019311932193319341935193619371938193919401941194219431944194519461947
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24501 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24502 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24503 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24504 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Nobody here tonight??
Post 24505 • IP   flag post


Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
FINAL CLUE...



HINT: MARVEL
Post 24506 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
What in the world? Guess we have entered a new paradigm where covers are announced prior to posting and/or 75% plus of a selected cover is given as a clue...
Post 24507 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24508 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #1


Post 24509 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #2


Post 24510 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #3


Post 24511 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #4

Post 24512 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Joint effort clues as well? #collaborationclues
Post 24513 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I'm here to help, that's what friends are for...
Post 24514 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user




Clue #5
Post 24515 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Can we please have another clue?
Post 24516 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #6




Post 24517 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I'm still unsure, is it a MARVEL cover?
Post 24518 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I'm still unsure, is it a MARVEL cover?


How is this possible if you posted Clue #4?
Post 24519 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I'm still unsure, is it a MARVEL cover?


How is this possible if you posted Clue #4?


Hey, you didn't vote for my WW cover, where must I muster the motivation to help you out??
Post 24520 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I'm still unsure, is it a MARVEL cover?


How is this possible if you posted Clue #4?


Hey, you didn't vote for my WW cover, where must I muster the motivation to help you out??


I'm allergic to rabbits.
Post 24521 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Are there rabbits on this cover??
Post 24522 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Perhaps only a rabbit hole.
Post 24523 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I'm so close, but...your clues suck...rabbit hole you say?? Do you have more music videos that may help?
Post 24524 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Also, drawings, sketches, paintings of rabbits would be a big help.
Post 24525 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I'm so close, but...your clues suck...rabbit hole you say?? Do you have more music videos that may help?


Is Clue #4 included?
Post 24526 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I'm so close, but...your clues suck...rabbit hole you say?? Do you have more music videos that may help?


Hint:

Post 24527 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I'm so close, but...your clues suck...rabbit hole you say?? Do you have more music videos that may help?


Is Clue #4 included?


I'm sorry, you NEVER vote for me in the cover contest, what is my motivation to help you grasp even your last breathe of free (for now) air?
Post 24528 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I'm so close, but...your clues suck...rabbit hole you say?? Do you have more music videos that may help?


Is Clue #4 included?


I'm sorry, you NEVER vote for me in the cover contest, what is my motivation to help you grasp even your last breathe of free (for now) air?


WCC #290:

Post 24529 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I'm so close, but...your clues suck...rabbit hole you say?? Do you have more music videos that may help?


Is Clue #4 included?


I'm sorry, you NEVER vote for me in the cover contest, what is my motivation to help you grasp even your last breathe of free (for now) air?


WCC #290:


Ok, YOU GOT IT RIGHT THIS 1 TIME!
Post 24530 • IP   flag post
657131 48670 30
Pages:
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590591592593594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649650651652653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667668669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720721722723724725726727728729730731732733734735736737738739740741742743744745746747748749750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765766767768769770771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850851852853854855856857858859860861862863864865866867868869870871872873874875876877878879880881882883884885886887888889890891892893894895896897898899900901902903904905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923924925926927928929930931932933934935936937938939940941942943944945946947948949950951952953954955956957958959960961962963964965966967968969970971972973974975976977978979980981982983984985986987988989990991992993994995996997998999100010011002100310041005100610071008100910101011101210131014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410251026102710281029103010311032103310341035103610371038103910401041104210431044104510461047104810491050105110521053105410551056105710581059106010611062106310641065106610671068106910701071107210731074107510761077107810791080108110821083108410851086108710881089109010911092109310941095109610971098109911001101110211031104110511061107110811091110111111121113111411151116111711181119112011211122112311241125112611271128112911301131113211331134113511361137113811391140114111421143114411451146114711481149115011511152115311541155115611571158115911601161116211631164116511661167116811691170117111721173117411751176117711781179118011811182118311841185118611871188118911901191119211931194119511961197119811991200120112021203120412051206120712081209121012111212121312141215121612171218121912201221122212231224122512261227122812291230123112321233123412351236123712381239124012411242124312441245124612471248124912501251125212531254125512561257125812591260126112621263126412651266126712681269127012711272127312741275127612771278127912801281128212831284128512861287128812891290129112921293129412951296129712981299130013011302130313041305130613071308130913101311131213131314131513161317131813191320132113221323132413251326132713281329133013311332133313341335133613371338133913401341134213431344134513461347134813491350135113521353135413551356135713581359136013611362136313641365136613671368136913701371137213731374137513761377137813791380138113821383138413851386138713881389139013911392139313941395139613971398139914001401140214031404140514061407140814091410141114121413141414151416141714181419142014211422142314241425142614271428142914301431143214331434143514361437143814391440144114421443144414451446144714481449145014511452145314541455145614571458145914601461146214631464146514661467146814691470147114721473147414751476147714781479148014811482148314841485148614871488148914901491149214931494149514961497149814991500150115021503150415051506150715081509151015111512151315141515151615171518151915201521152215231524152515261527152815291530153115321533153415351536153715381539154015411542154315441545154615471548154915501551155215531554155515561557155815591560156115621563156415651566156715681569157015711572157315741575157615771578157915801581158215831584158515861587158815891590159115921593159415951596159715981599160016011602160316041605160616071608160916101611161216131614161516161617161816191620162116221623162416251626162716281629163016311632163316341635163616371638163916401641164216431644164516461647164816491650165116521653165416551656165716581659166016611662166316641665166616671668166916701671167216731674167516761677167816791680168116821683168416851686168716881689169016911692169316941695169616971698169917001701170217031704170517061707170817091710171117121713171417151716171717181719172017211722172317241725172617271728172917301731173217331734173517361737173817391740174117421743174417451746174717481749175017511752175317541755175617571758175917601761176217631764176517661767176817691770177117721773177417751776177717781779178017811782178317841785178617871788178917901791179217931794179517961797179817991800180118021803180418051806180718081809181018111812181318141815181618171818181918201821182218231824182518261827182818291830183118321833183418351836183718381839184018411842184318441845184618471848184918501851185218531854185518561857185818591860186118621863186418651866186718681869187018711872187318741875187618771878187918801881188218831884188518861887188818891890189118921893189418951896189718981899190019011902190319041905190619071908190919101911191219131914191519161917191819191920192119221923192419251926192719281929193019311932193319341935193619371938193919401941194219431944194519461947
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.