CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

(Just for fun) ID this cover... CONTINUED13601

Pages:
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590591592593594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649650651652653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667668669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720721722723724725726727728729730731732733734735736737738739740741742743744745746747748749750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765766767768769770771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850851852853854855856857858859860861862863864865866867868869870871872873874875876877878879880881882883884885886887888889890891892893894895896897898899900901902903904905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923924925926927928929930931932933934935936937938939940941942943944945946947948949950951952953954955956957958959960961962963964965966967968969970971972973974975976977978979980981982983984985986987988989990991992993994995996997998999100010011002100310041005100610071008100910101011101210131014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410251026102710281029103010311032103310341035103610371038103910401041104210431044104510461047104810491050105110521053105410551056105710581059106010611062106310641065106610671068106910701071107210731074107510761077107810791080108110821083108410851086108710881089109010911092109310941095109610971098109911001101110211031104110511061107110811091110111111121113111411151116111711181119112011211122112311241125112611271128112911301131113211331134113511361137113811391140114111421143114411451146114711481149115011511152115311541155115611571158115911601161116211631164116511661167116811691170117111721173117411751176117711781179118011811182118311841185118611871188118911901191119211931194119511961197119811991200120112021203120412051206120712081209121012111212121312141215121612171218121912201221122212231224122512261227122812291230123112321233123412351236123712381239124012411242124312441245124612471248124912501251125212531254125512561257125812591260126112621263126412651266126712681269127012711272127312741275127612771278127912801281128212831284128512861287128812891290129112921293129412951296129712981299130013011302130313041305130613071308130913101311131213131314131513161317131813191320132113221323132413251326132713281329133013311332133313341335133613371338133913401341134213431344134513461347134813491350135113521353135413551356135713581359136013611362136313641365136613671368136913701371137213731374137513761377137813791380138113821383138413851386138713881389139013911392139313941395139613971398139914001401140214031404140514061407140814091410141114121413141414151416141714181419142014211422142314241425142614271428142914301431143214331434143514361437143814391440144114421443144414451446144714481449145014511452145314541455145614571458145914601461146214631464146514661467146814691470147114721473147414751476147714781479148014811482148314841485148614871488148914901491149214931494149514961497149814991500150115021503150415051506150715081509151015111512151315141515151615171518151915201521152215231524152515261527152815291530153115321533153415351536153715381539154015411542154315441545154615471548154915501551155215531554155515561557155815591560156115621563156415651566156715681569157015711572157315741575157615771578157915801581158215831584158515861587158815891590159115921593159415951596159715981599160016011602160316041605160616071608160916101611161216131614161516161617161816191620162116221623162416251626162716281629163016311632163316341635163616371638163916401641164216431644164516461647164816491650165116521653165416551656165716581659166016611662166316641665166616671668166916701671167216731674167516761677167816791680168116821683168416851686168716881689169016911692169316941695169616971698169917001701170217031704170517061707170817091710171117121713171417151716171717181719172017211722172317241725172617271728172917301731173217331734173517361737173817391740174117421743174417451746174717481749175017511752175317541755175617571758175917601761176217631764176517661767176817691770177117721773177417751776177717781779178017811782178317841785178617871788178917901791179217931794179517961797179817991800180118021803180418051806180718081809181018111812181318141815181618171818181918201821182218231824182518261827182818291830183118321833183418351836183718381839184018411842184318441845184618471848184918501851185218531854185518561857185818591860186118621863186418651866186718681869187018711872187318741875187618771878187918801881188218831884188518861887188818891890189118921893189418951896189718981899190019011902190319041905190619071908190919101911191219131914191519161917191819191920192119221923192419251926192719281929193019311932193319341935193619371938193919401941194219431944194519461947
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #1


Post 24301 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Is that the HULK!??
Post 24302 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #2


Post 24303 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
FF ANNUAL #11
Post 24304 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24305 • IP   flag post


HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@brysb WINNER!!!


Post 24306 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
HINT: I am older than this comic book by just a few months.
Post 24307 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
HINT: I am older than this comic book by just a few months.


This is more of a fact than a hint.
Post 24308 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
HINT: I am older than this comic book by just a few months.


This is more of a fact than a hint.


I narrowed down the year, it's neither 1964 or 1966...so, that's a hint....now stop arguing with me!
Post 24309 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24310 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
HINT #2: flowers
Post 24311 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24312 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24313 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #1


Post 24314 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse OMG....YOU ARE A WINNER EXTREME!!!
Post 24315 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #2


Post 24316 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
@WMorse OMG....YOU ARE A WINNER EXTREME!!!


You are the true winner because if it wasn't 1965 there would have been an endless stream of Western covers!
Post 24317 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #3


Post 24318 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I was busy with my life, living, talking to important people and then I come back to these clues...WTF!??? I feel like I need to go make a couple of more calls...
Post 24319 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I was busy with my life, living, talking to important people and then I come back to these clues...WTF!??? I feel like I need to go make a couple of more calls...


The Domino's delivery driver?
Post 24320 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #4


Post 24321 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I was busy with my life, living, talking to important people and then I come back to these clues...WTF!??? I feel like I need to go make a couple of more calls...


The Domino's delivery driver?


No, but I am going to cook some chicken wings in the Air Fryer shortly.
Post 24322 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
I was busy with my life, living, talking to important people and then I come back to these clues...WTF!??? I feel like I need to go make a couple of more calls...


The Domino's delivery driver?


No, but I am going to cook some chicken wings in the Air Fryer shortly.


While paging through some MA books?
Post 24323 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Captain America & Bucky? Hold tight while perform a Seance and ask my long, long deceased relatives to help me solve this cover.
Post 24324 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Although....it could be SA, so wouldn't have to go back quite so far.
Post 24325 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Well... Candles or a Mirror? Quite a paradox...
Post 24326 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I'm waiting for figment to step up and solve this, lost my will to search!
Post 24327 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@figment might be around before the Morning Crew...
Post 24328 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I will ONLY participate tonight if I have a remote idea what the cover may be, so post your GA Gene Autry & Annie Oakley covers to your hearts desire, I will just sit back and relax.
Post 24329 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
We should have a BATMAN cover theme day, that would be fun.
Post 24330 • IP   flag post
657131 48670 30
Pages:
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590591592593594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649650651652653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667668669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720721722723724725726727728729730731732733734735736737738739740741742743744745746747748749750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765766767768769770771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850851852853854855856857858859860861862863864865866867868869870871872873874875876877878879880881882883884885886887888889890891892893894895896897898899900901902903904905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923924925926927928929930931932933934935936937938939940941942943944945946947948949950951952953954955956957958959960961962963964965966967968969970971972973974975976977978979980981982983984985986987988989990991992993994995996997998999100010011002100310041005100610071008100910101011101210131014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410251026102710281029103010311032103310341035103610371038103910401041104210431044104510461047104810491050105110521053105410551056105710581059106010611062106310641065106610671068106910701071107210731074107510761077107810791080108110821083108410851086108710881089109010911092109310941095109610971098109911001101110211031104110511061107110811091110111111121113111411151116111711181119112011211122112311241125112611271128112911301131113211331134113511361137113811391140114111421143114411451146114711481149115011511152115311541155115611571158115911601161116211631164116511661167116811691170117111721173117411751176117711781179118011811182118311841185118611871188118911901191119211931194119511961197119811991200120112021203120412051206120712081209121012111212121312141215121612171218121912201221122212231224122512261227122812291230123112321233123412351236123712381239124012411242124312441245124612471248124912501251125212531254125512561257125812591260126112621263126412651266126712681269127012711272127312741275127612771278127912801281128212831284128512861287128812891290129112921293129412951296129712981299130013011302130313041305130613071308130913101311131213131314131513161317131813191320132113221323132413251326132713281329133013311332133313341335133613371338133913401341134213431344134513461347134813491350135113521353135413551356135713581359136013611362136313641365136613671368136913701371137213731374137513761377137813791380138113821383138413851386138713881389139013911392139313941395139613971398139914001401140214031404140514061407140814091410141114121413141414151416141714181419142014211422142314241425142614271428142914301431143214331434143514361437143814391440144114421443144414451446144714481449145014511452145314541455145614571458145914601461146214631464146514661467146814691470147114721473147414751476147714781479148014811482148314841485148614871488148914901491149214931494149514961497149814991500150115021503150415051506150715081509151015111512151315141515151615171518151915201521152215231524152515261527152815291530153115321533153415351536153715381539154015411542154315441545154615471548154915501551155215531554155515561557155815591560156115621563156415651566156715681569157015711572157315741575157615771578157915801581158215831584158515861587158815891590159115921593159415951596159715981599160016011602160316041605160616071608160916101611161216131614161516161617161816191620162116221623162416251626162716281629163016311632163316341635163616371638163916401641164216431644164516461647164816491650165116521653165416551656165716581659166016611662166316641665166616671668166916701671167216731674167516761677167816791680168116821683168416851686168716881689169016911692169316941695169616971698169917001701170217031704170517061707170817091710171117121713171417151716171717181719172017211722172317241725172617271728172917301731173217331734173517361737173817391740174117421743174417451746174717481749175017511752175317541755175617571758175917601761176217631764176517661767176817691770177117721773177417751776177717781779178017811782178317841785178617871788178917901791179217931794179517961797179817991800180118021803180418051806180718081809181018111812181318141815181618171818181918201821182218231824182518261827182818291830183118321833183418351836183718381839184018411842184318441845184618471848184918501851185218531854185518561857185818591860186118621863186418651866186718681869187018711872187318741875187618771878187918801881188218831884188518861887188818891890189118921893189418951896189718981899190019011902190319041905190619071908190919101911191219131914191519161917191819191920192119221923192419251926192719281929193019311932193319341935193619371938193919401941194219431944194519461947
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.