CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

(Just for fun) ID this cover... CONTINUED13601

Pages:
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590591592593594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649650651652653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667668669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720721722723724725726727728729730731732733734735736737738739740741742743744745746747748749750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765766767768769770771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850851852853854855856857858859860861862863864865866867868869870871872873874875876877878879880881882883884885886887888889890891892893894895896897898899900901902903904905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923924925926927928929930931932933934935936937938939940941942943944945946947948949950951952953954955956957958959960961962963964965966967968969970971972973974975976977978979980981982983984985986987988989990991992993994995996997998999100010011002100310041005100610071008100910101011101210131014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410251026102710281029103010311032103310341035103610371038103910401041104210431044104510461047104810491050105110521053105410551056105710581059106010611062106310641065106610671068106910701071107210731074107510761077107810791080108110821083108410851086108710881089109010911092109310941095109610971098109911001101110211031104110511061107110811091110111111121113111411151116111711181119112011211122112311241125112611271128112911301131113211331134113511361137113811391140114111421143114411451146114711481149115011511152115311541155115611571158115911601161116211631164116511661167116811691170117111721173117411751176117711781179118011811182118311841185118611871188118911901191119211931194119511961197119811991200120112021203120412051206120712081209121012111212121312141215121612171218121912201221122212231224122512261227122812291230123112321233123412351236123712381239124012411242124312441245124612471248124912501251125212531254125512561257125812591260126112621263126412651266126712681269127012711272127312741275127612771278127912801281128212831284128512861287128812891290129112921293129412951296129712981299130013011302130313041305130613071308130913101311131213131314131513161317131813191320132113221323132413251326132713281329133013311332133313341335133613371338133913401341134213431344134513461347134813491350135113521353135413551356135713581359136013611362136313641365136613671368136913701371137213731374137513761377137813791380138113821383138413851386138713881389139013911392139313941395139613971398139914001401140214031404140514061407140814091410141114121413141414151416141714181419142014211422142314241425142614271428142914301431143214331434143514361437143814391440144114421443144414451446144714481449145014511452145314541455145614571458145914601461146214631464146514661467146814691470147114721473147414751476147714781479148014811482148314841485148614871488148914901491149214931494149514961497149814991500150115021503150415051506150715081509151015111512151315141515151615171518151915201521152215231524152515261527152815291530153115321533153415351536153715381539154015411542154315441545154615471548154915501551155215531554155515561557155815591560156115621563156415651566156715681569157015711572157315741575157615771578157915801581158215831584158515861587158815891590159115921593159415951596159715981599160016011602160316041605160616071608160916101611161216131614161516161617161816191620162116221623162416251626162716281629163016311632163316341635163616371638163916401641164216431644164516461647164816491650165116521653165416551656165716581659166016611662166316641665166616671668166916701671167216731674167516761677167816791680168116821683168416851686168716881689169016911692169316941695169616971698169917001701170217031704170517061707170817091710171117121713171417151716171717181719172017211722172317241725172617271728172917301731173217331734173517361737173817391740174117421743174417451746174717481749175017511752175317541755175617571758175917601761176217631764176517661767176817691770177117721773177417751776177717781779178017811782178317841785178617871788178917901791179217931794179517961797179817991800180118021803180418051806180718081809181018111812181318141815181618171818181918201821182218231824182518261827182818291830183118321833183418351836183718381839184018411842184318441845184618471848184918501851185218531854185518561857185818591860186118621863186418651866186718681869187018711872187318741875187618771878187918801881188218831884188518861887188818891890189118921893189418951896189718981899190019011902190319041905190619071908190919101911191219131914191519161917191819191920192119221923192419251926192719281929193019311932193319341935193619371938193919401941194219431944194519461947
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I'll start something new with no time limit...posting clues from 8 Silver Age Marvel 12 cent covers. The first person to guess them ALL wins. Just post a reply identifying all 8 covers. SIMPLE! Regular cover contests can be going on at the same time. Not sure what to do if nobody is able to guess all 8, but will figure that out later.

COVER #1


COVER #2


COVER #3


COVER #4


COVER #5


COVER #6


COVER #7


COVER #8



Please don't spoil it for others, do not identify each cover as you figure it out, you ONLY WIN by posting a list of ALL 8 covers. Any questions?
Post 20276 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
It's Sunday, so I have a half day today (got here over 6 hours ago) and Pam is still not feeling great. Going home to take care of her.
See ya all later!
Someone please take my turn OR it's a great time for Figment to start a power round!


With you gone it is the only chance the rest of us have at winning!
Post 20277 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
It's Sunday, so I have a half day today (got here over 6 hours ago) and Pam is still not feeling great. Going home to take care of her.
See ya all later!
Someone please take my turn OR it's a great time for Figment to start a power round!


With you gone it is the only chance the rest of us have at winning!


So much winning that folks are trying to change the game!
Post 20278 • IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
I know all of them except one!
Post 20279 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
That said, I think the new ideas are great and could have enough meat for their own threads. Only one way to find out...
Post 20280 • IP   flag post


Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
It's Sunday, so I have a half day today (got here over 6 hours ago) and Pam is still not feeling great. Going home to take care of her.
See ya all later!
Someone please take my turn OR it's a great time for Figment to start a power round!


With you gone it is the only chance the rest of us have at winning!


So much winning that folks are trying to change the game!


There is room for other variations of the game.
Post 20281 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed, but maybe I'd like to play multiple games at once and/or have the option to choose which one...
Post 20282 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TellEmSteveDave
I know all of them except one!


I know you will get them ALL, I have faith!
Post 20283 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Agreed, but maybe I'd like to play multiple games at once and/or have the option to choose which one...


I agree...that's why the game I started does not require you to pick or choose, you can play it, not play it, you can play the standard cover game and do mine when you are bored waiting for the next clue, or whatever.
Post 20284 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Agreed, but maybe I'd like to play multiple games at once and/or have the option to choose which one...


I agree...that's why the game I started does not require you to pick or choose, you can play it, not play it, you can play the standard cover game and do mine when you are bored waiting for the next clue, or whatever.


Make a new thread to keep it organized? You could call it Bonanza Quest...
Post 20285 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Agreed, but maybe I'd like to play multiple games at once and/or have the option to choose which one...


I agree...that's why the game I started does not require you to pick or choose, you can play it, not play it, you can play the standard cover game and do mine when you are bored waiting for the next clue, or whatever.


Make a new thread to keep it organized? You could call it Bonanza Quest...


Shut up and post a new cover!
Post 20286 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
GA Western locked and loaded, don't tempt me!
Post 20287 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
GA Western locked and loaded, don't tempt me!


LAZY BUM BUM!
Post 20288 • IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
That last cover is driving me crazy lol! You’d figure it would be an easy find.
Post 20289 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #1


Post 20290 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #2


Post 20291 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #3


Post 20292 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Hint:

Post 20293 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Clue #4


Post 20294 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@brysb:
1) Thor 164
2) FF 53
3) TOS 72
4) IM & SM 1
5) X-Men 50
6) DD 48
7) ASM 43
8) TTA 75
Post 20295 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse - Ghost Rider #6 (1951)
Post 20296 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo WINNER!!!





Post 20297 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s an easy one, I have to go to the High School academic decathlon.





Post 20298 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo WINNER!! AWESOME!!!















Post 20299 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I have never been an X-Men fan, but I may have to get a copy of that #50. Steranko CRUSHED that cover!
Post 20300 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo X-Men 53
Post 20301 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20302 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Preparing... One moment please.
Post 20303 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder what is coming?...
Post 20304 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
WHAT'S HAPPENIN'...WHAT'S GOIN' ON??
Post 20305 • IP   flag post
657131 48670 30
Pages:
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590591592593594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649650651652653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667668669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720721722723724725726727728729730731732733734735736737738739740741742743744745746747748749750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765766767768769770771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850851852853854855856857858859860861862863864865866867868869870871872873874875876877878879880881882883884885886887888889890891892893894895896897898899900901902903904905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923924925926927928929930931932933934935936937938939940941942943944945946947948949950951952953954955956957958959960961962963964965966967968969970971972973974975976977978979980981982983984985986987988989990991992993994995996997998999100010011002100310041005100610071008100910101011101210131014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410251026102710281029103010311032103310341035103610371038103910401041104210431044104510461047104810491050105110521053105410551056105710581059106010611062106310641065106610671068106910701071107210731074107510761077107810791080108110821083108410851086108710881089109010911092109310941095109610971098109911001101110211031104110511061107110811091110111111121113111411151116111711181119112011211122112311241125112611271128112911301131113211331134113511361137113811391140114111421143114411451146114711481149115011511152115311541155115611571158115911601161116211631164116511661167116811691170117111721173117411751176117711781179118011811182118311841185118611871188118911901191119211931194119511961197119811991200120112021203120412051206120712081209121012111212121312141215121612171218121912201221122212231224122512261227122812291230123112321233123412351236123712381239124012411242124312441245124612471248124912501251125212531254125512561257125812591260126112621263126412651266126712681269127012711272127312741275127612771278127912801281128212831284128512861287128812891290129112921293129412951296129712981299130013011302130313041305130613071308130913101311131213131314131513161317131813191320132113221323132413251326132713281329133013311332133313341335133613371338133913401341134213431344134513461347134813491350135113521353135413551356135713581359136013611362136313641365136613671368136913701371137213731374137513761377137813791380138113821383138413851386138713881389139013911392139313941395139613971398139914001401140214031404140514061407140814091410141114121413141414151416141714181419142014211422142314241425142614271428142914301431143214331434143514361437143814391440144114421443144414451446144714481449145014511452145314541455145614571458145914601461146214631464146514661467146814691470147114721473147414751476147714781479148014811482148314841485148614871488148914901491149214931494149514961497149814991500150115021503150415051506150715081509151015111512151315141515151615171518151915201521152215231524152515261527152815291530153115321533153415351536153715381539154015411542154315441545154615471548154915501551155215531554155515561557155815591560156115621563156415651566156715681569157015711572157315741575157615771578157915801581158215831584158515861587158815891590159115921593159415951596159715981599160016011602160316041605160616071608160916101611161216131614161516161617161816191620162116221623162416251626162716281629163016311632163316341635163616371638163916401641164216431644164516461647164816491650165116521653165416551656165716581659166016611662166316641665166616671668166916701671167216731674167516761677167816791680168116821683168416851686168716881689169016911692169316941695169616971698169917001701170217031704170517061707170817091710171117121713171417151716171717181719172017211722172317241725172617271728172917301731173217331734173517361737173817391740174117421743174417451746174717481749175017511752175317541755175617571758175917601761176217631764176517661767176817691770177117721773177417751776177717781779178017811782178317841785178617871788178917901791179217931794179517961797179817991800180118021803180418051806180718081809181018111812181318141815181618171818181918201821182218231824182518261827182818291830183118321833183418351836183718381839184018411842184318441845184618471848184918501851185218531854185518561857185818591860186118621863186418651866186718681869187018711872187318741875187618771878187918801881188218831884188518861887188818891890189118921893189418951896189718981899190019011902190319041905190619071908190919101911191219131914191519161917191819191920192119221923192419251926192719281929193019311932193319341935193619371938193919401941194219431944194519461947
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.