Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeFor Sale

47 CBCS graded comics up for Auction!13582

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
In my SlabSmart store at MCS. Lots of 9.8’s. Here is the direct link: clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I keep getting the whole auction..which is also ok!
Post 2 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Started perusing through them, but there seems to be a problem. When I click on page 2 at the bottom, it goes to the general page 2 of the auction, not specifically SlabSmart listings. Just an fyi that you might want to check out.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@chester15 @KatKomics - Well, isn't that special.

Not sure how to stop the jump to all of the auctions after the first page. But, this next link goes to all of my SlabSmart list Which is both static and auction (current and future) of over 1,700 comics. clickable text
Post 4 IP   flag post
Ok, checked out this link, and it seems to load all 47 comics, so try this one: clickable text
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Ok, checked out this link, and it seems to load all 47 comics, so try this one: clickable text

Currently, 35 available with at a bid of less than $15 and of those, 8 have high bids of $2 - $5. Great bargains to be had!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Auctions start ending in 2 hours at 8pm Eastern and 5pm Pacific - Currently, 27 CBCS Graded comics are available with at a bid of less than $10 and there are another 9 that have high bids of $10-$15. Great bargains to be had!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Next item ends in about 28 mins which is Bloodshot #2 9.8 with a current bid of $11!

Post 8 IP   flag post
Ending in 8 min we have Eternal Warrior #7 & #11 both in CBCS 9.6 at a current bids of $10

clickable text
Post 9 IP   flag post
Ending in the next 8 min we have Ghost Rider
#15 2nd 9.6 at $24
#25 9.8 at $19
#26 9.8 at $21
#27 9.8 at $19

clickable text
Post 10 IP   flag post
How about some HARD Corps action?

#1 9.6 at $9
#2 9.6 at $7
Post 11 IP   flag post
Oh Boy RED ALERT, Incomplete Death's Head 9.8 is actually a 9.6 not my error
Post 12 IP   flag post
This next one should be on your radar. Morbius The Living Vampire 1 in 9.6 is currently at $14 with 26 minutes left.

Why should this part 3 of the Rise of the Midnight Sons be on your radar? Disney Streaming & further MCU proliferation dictate a...Rise of these Morbius and the gang.
Post 13 IP   flag post
And, while I am on the Rise of the Midnight Sons, next up is Nightstalkers 1 in 8.5 which is part 5 of the series. Current bid is at $10 with 10 Min left.

clickable text
Post 14 IP   flag post
If you have an interest in a first issue in CBCS 9.8 with a current bid of only $12, Nomad #1 ends in 6 min.
Post 15 IP   flag post
1st Silver Sable Title in 9.2 WHITE pgs at $16 with 3 min remaining

clickable text
Post 16 IP   flag post
And for those Newsstand Fans at $9 with 9 min left:

Post 17 IP   flag post
600849 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?