I just wanted to share this. I found it on the Sam Glanzman Facebook page. He is best known for his DC war themed art, or at least, that's how I found him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook
SAM GLANZMAN FANS...WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Right now the original art for all 27 pages of Sam Glanzman's ATTU Book 3 is up for auction from Heritage Auctions. Sadly, people still don't seem to know about this. Currently, there are only a few bids, with a high bid of only $230! That means if no one else bids, the current high bidder will pick up all 27 pages of gorgeous original art by Sam Glanzman for around $8.50 per page!? This auction benefits Sam's widow, and we desperately need help to get the word out to art collectors ASAP! Please, if you are a collector, go check out this auction! If you are not a collector, but you know someone who is, send them the below link. We need all the help we can get! All shares greatly appreciated. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/complete-story/sam-glanzman-attu-the-collected-volumes-1-complete-26-page-story-attu-jan-uk-original-art/a/122050-13642.s