Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS signature verified book13528

Collector robotur private msg quote post Address this user
I have a CBCS signature verified book which i would like to press and reslab. Am I able to do this and still have the book signature verified?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@robotur - Welcome to the forums. If you submit it to CBCS and they do the pressing, it will keep its verified signature status. Be aware that all signature labels are now yellow, so it will not keep it's red label (you do not have to repay for the verification). Also, pressing could take a little while - check the pressing threads for current TATs. If you use another presser, you would have to make sure that they are able to do the work and keep the yellow (formerly red) label.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector robotur private msg quote post Address this user
thanks for the quick response.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
There are some pressers who can also do the clean/press/resub and keep the verification or witnessing. Not sure where the list is, as it is short.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@robotur - Just to be sure, if you do send it in, do NOT crack open. Let CBCS crack it open and as such, it will retain its VSP without having to be charged for re-verification. You may even want to take a Before photo or scan so you can share with the forum when you get back the After.

Cheers and welcome.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601468 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?