CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSP

Magazine size holders13516

Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Any idea if CBCS has introduced them yet? Any info appreciated. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Nope not yet. At least another year out. This question gets asked a lot around here though. I wonder if it’s trying to tell us something. 🤔
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector russ3llk private msg quote post Address this user
Soon as they do I have a bunch of oversized ready to go!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Recently they asked forum members for measurements of the Mirage TMNT books. So they appear to be actively working on it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Recently they asked forum members for measurements of the Mirage TMNT books. So they appear to be actively working on it.

We are :-)
Post 5 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Darryl_H

Any approximate ETA, you can give us?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Darryl_H

Any approximate ETA, you can give us?

In my experience nothing good comes from trying to give ETA's in the age of Covid. I have to remind my customers that I can't even predict who's coming in to work next week.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I understand that it is kind of akin to asking for disappointment, however, with such a crappy year, im hoping to look forward to something / anything positive in the coming year.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I understand that it is kind of akin to asking for disappointment, however, with such a crappy year, im hoping to look forward to something / anything positive in the coming year.

My wife had the idea to omit 2020. So we would just write off This year as if it never happened. Your next birthday not until 2022, no 2020 taxes, and so on. Sounds good to me.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600895 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?