CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern Age

Weekly Cover Contest - Pedal Power - Get on Your Bikes and Ride!13480

Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@seanw - I love those old Tick Tock Tales covers.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@seanw - I love those old Tick Tock Tales covers.


This cover brought a smile to my face when I saw it...hahaha
Post 30 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Ok Ed, I had to go to the UK, but I found a bicycle with motorcycle handle bars and a radio to boot!!!


Post 36 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O - Very nice, Jesse - and I can honestly say I have never seen that before!

PS - When I was around 10 or 12 years old I had a one speed (no speed?) bike with a coaster brake, a white banana seat with a padded chrome back pad, and motorcycle handlebars. I used to ride it down a wide stainless steel slide at the playground - don't know how I didn't get killed! When I got a little older, I had a 3-speed bike with hand brakes, and the handlebars were shaped into half a steering wheel. I used to ride a bike everyday as a kid.
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Time to ride
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
voted and might have to go on a ride today.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Toured the pics then voted in top gear 👍
Post 45 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Another week and another hard decision. Voted
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I rang that bell
Post 47 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
I rang that bell


LOL,... that reminds me, I never had a bell on any of my bikes when I was a youngster, but I did attach playing cards to the forks with wooden clothes pins and they would flap against the spokes making it sound somewhat like a motorcycle coming down the street.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Peeled some rubber and voted.
Post 49 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Gotlift wins this weeks cover contest with 16 votes.

Congratulations




@dielinfinite and @Helric1 both tied at second place with 13 votes.




Post 50 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have SPOKEn.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Woo Whoo !! Thank you all.. I'm working on getting a new one up as I type
Post 52 • IP   flag post
657131 52 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?