Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsSignatures

Current Creator Signature Fees1344

Collector IncentiveComic private msg quote post Address this user
Looking for some info on what these particular creators are currently charging for signatures. I'll be seeing them in December in Ft. Lauderdale at the Paradise City Comic Con.

Thanks...

Tim Seeley
Robbi Rodriguez
David Finch
Moritat
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
When I saw Finch in May, he had no fee. I am not sure if that has changed since then.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Robots_One private msg quote post Address this user
I had an AW get a finch sig for me at NYCC and he never came back to me with th an extra fee..so I'm assuming Finch is free also.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Ill be there too!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
At Baltimore David Finch was two books for free and $5 for each additional book if I remember correctly. Meredith Finch was no charge.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector OrbitCityComics private msg quote post Address this user
Somewhere I have a Rodriguez custom cover that I got from him and I paid $60 for it.

Best find I've had all year.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
Finch charged me $1 a book after 2 books and then Robbi didn't charge me anything for 5 books I had signed and an action figure.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
At Baltimore David Finch was two books for free and $5 for each additional book if I remember correctly. Meredith Finch was no charge.

I had the same experience
Post 8 IP   flag post
@JLS_Comics Cool. It'll be my first time checking that con out. Should be a good time.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thank you all for the info.
Post 10 IP   flag post
A month ago I went to my first con in Baltimore and was blown away by how many artists and writers charged nothing for signatures! Even more would sign as many books as you wanted for a small 1 or 2 buck donation to the hero fund. Dan Jurgens is a great example. He signed 10 my my books and I donated $10 to the hero fund. The guy behind me told Mr. Jurgens that he cant donate due to limited funds, Mr Jurgens said no problem and signed all of his books!

I know Neal Adams charges $30 for one signature, but got really lucky! I was in his booth looking around and some jerk pulled the fire alarm so everyone had to evacuate the building. Mr. Adams said he was going no where and soon enough there was no line in his booth. He asked if I wanted a signature and I didn't hesitate to say yes because his line was long all day. I got 2 signatures for free!
Post 11 IP   flag post
@antoniofett Awesoem story. Neal Adams will be here in Ft.Lauderdale too. Maybe the lines won't be so long but I'm not counting on it LOL
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncentiveComic
@antoniofett Awesoem story. Neal Adams will be here in Ft.Lauderdale too. Maybe the lines won't be so long but I'm not counting on it LOL

Just pull the fire alarm! Just kidding don't do that.
Post 13 IP   flag post
@antoniofett I don't wanna get arrested LOL
Post 14 IP   flag post
I swore no more comics, then this happened. PaulPop private msg quote post Address this user
Last convention I was at, I made eye contact for a couple seconds with Neal Adams. He charged me $5.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPop
Last convention I was at, I made eye contact for a couple seconds with Neal Adams. He charged me $5.

I believe it! He seemed like a nice guy, but I heard some horror stories! Dan Jurgens and Tom King were super nice gys and charged nothing for signatures. The one I enjoyed chatting with the most was Ron Marz!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Robots_One private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncentiveComic
Looking for some info on what these particular creators are currently charging for signatures. I'll be seeing them in December in Ft. Lauderdale at the Paradise City Comic Con.

Thanks...

Tim Seeley
Robbi Rodriguez
David Finch
Moritat

Just got my Moon Knight Preview signed by Finch. No charge confirmed.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Brian private msg quote post Address this user
In general we have been advised against discussing creators prices as they can change from show to show and do not want to cause any confusion.

That being said some people who do not charge DO charge if you are having the book graded. In fact Robbie just stated at NYCC he only wanted fans personal books signed in his line he wants the rest to go through his agents table.

Please be sure to inform the creator if the book is for grading to maintain the integrity that CBCS worked to achieve amongst the hobby.
Post 18 IP   flag post
597903 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?