Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Collecting Multiple Copies of the Same Issue13406

Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Good luck! I just went heavy on another couple Bernie book, but want to focus back on some King Kirby magic as soon as I recover.
Post 201 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew Yes!! Bernie is on my radar too!! Congrats on your purchases. 🍻
Post 202 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

#23 x 6

#24 x 5

Post 203 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have anything nearly as impressive as what the others are showing, but I do have multiples of some minor keys.

I have two copies of the Demon #7 (First Klarion)

I have 3 copies of Avengers 181 (First Scott Lang, and amazing issue, anyway)

I have 2 or 3 copies of Champions 14 (First Swarm, I can thank Spider-Man and his Amazing friends for that one)

Two copies of Exiles #1 (one is signed, and I'm thinking mutants plus alternate realities equals a potential movie or Disney + series.)

Two copies of Strange Academy 1 (I really should have gotten more)
Post 204 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 IP   flag post

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
A forum member recently asked me about Hulk comics. Unfortunately he does not need this issue.

Post 206 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Just ran across a stack of Spider-man 1

Post 207 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

There’s about 10 more I didn’t have back from grading yet at the time of this photo. I have a problem. 🙂
Post 208 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Joosh

I have 30 copies of Spider-man 2099 1 being graded right now with another 50 to be graded when I get some more money.
Post 209 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Joosh

I have 30 copies of Spider-man 2099 1 being graded right now with another 50 to be graded when I get some more money.

@Bronte Yes! What abut ASM365? Ive got about 15 of them
Post 210 IP   flag post
@Joosh

Sadly I only have 1 graded copy of that and that's it.

=(
Post 211 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Noticed these have been going up in price...maybe time to grade and sell??
Post 212 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Noticed these have been going up in price...maybe time to grade and sell??

What’s the deal with the ones distributed by “So Much Fun Inc.”? I haven’t seen those before.
Post 213 IP   flag post
@Joosh no idea who So Much Fun was but apparently this was a 2nd print variant with a run of 5000.

Oddly one of those I had since I was a kid so maybe 9.0?? Too bad..apparently fairly rare??
Post 214 IP   flag post
Did a bit more googling...sounds like whoever So Much Fun was they had reprints with or without the classic added for both DC and Marvel and sold them in toy stores?? prepackaged with 2 or 3 to a bag.

chances are I have some other issues kicking around as I probably got one of those multi-issue bags

I only really noticed the X-Men 221 as it has some value even before being a variant.
Hope MCU introduces Mr. Sinister..then these should really $$$izzle!!!
Post 215 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Did you cause any damage?
Post 216 IP   flag post
To the books no. But it's kinda good that I found them. The plastic it comes in literally deteriorated to where the book is exposed. No idea how I got newsstand copies when I only bought from one place back in the day....
Post 217 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Are any of these CPV? I still don't know how one can tell.

Post 218 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - I don’t think a CPV exists for that issue. If it did, the price would be 95 cents.
Post 219 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:

Did you cause any damage?
Quote:
To the books no.

That was lucky.

Quote:
But it's kinda good that I found them. The plastic it comes in literally deteriorated to where the book is exposed.

Then it's a good thing you didn't come across them.

Post 220 IP   flag post
That is sooooo wrong. Good thing I'm not the kind of guy that sleeps with books....
Post 221 IP   flag post
lol Just a little play on words
Post 222 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Are any of these CPV? I still don't know how one can tell.

Uncanny X-Men CPVs go from 162-208, annuals 6-9
Post 223 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 224 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
This impresses me!!! Great job!!!

Post 225 IP   flag post

Post 226 IP   flag post

Closer picture of the above 2 photos. (McFarlane autographs)

Post 227 IP   flag post

Post 228 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster I’m jealous of those GI Joes.

I had a pretty solid run up to 40 or so, and those early issues were my favorite.
Post 229 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm banking on Micronauts movie and the intro of Ka-zar into the MCU. Im sure Feige has seen Jurassic Park and he's a competitor, and will want to do his version of dinosaurs in a lost world MCU intro. Off for grading these will go so ill be ready

Post 230 IP   flag post
601490 245 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?