CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 10/10/20161338

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Ginosdad private msg quote post Address this user
Still new to the whole "grading" thing. If they received my comic on 8/26 at a con ( a modern signature issue), when should I expect it??
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Whats the received date for Baltimore comic con
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginosdad
Still new to the whole "grading" thing. If they received my comic on 8/26 at a con ( a modern signature issue), when should I expect it??

Your received date is 8/30. It will go into the grading room in around 3 weeks. It will ship a few weeks later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniofett
Whats the received date for Baltimore comic con

Sept 6th.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Steve hypothetically speaking say someone shipped 10 books to be graded with prescreen selections. The books are graded the credit card has been billed for the 10 books would it be safe to say all the books at least hit their prescreen grades and were graded.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
If i had books Fast Pass from SDCC (subbed through DWC) when are the ship dates for those books, just out of curiosity? The Modern Aug 8 date would be for the regular grading, correct?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
Steve hypothetically speaking say someone shipped 10 books to be graded with prescreen selections. The books are graded the credit card has been billed for the 10 books would it be safe to say all the books at least hit their prescreen grades and were graded.

Sounds like a safe bet.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtoddington
If i had books Fast Pass from SDCC (subbed through DWC) when are the ship dates for those books, just out of curiosity? The Modern Aug 8 date would be for the regular grading, correct?

You'll need to contact DWC to find out when they were submitted to CBCS.
Fast Pass from SDCC should be shipped by now.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector VisceralDreams private msg quote post Address this user
My comics were submitted 8/7/16 shouldn't the status on the dashboard change from "processing" now? Thank you
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceralDreams
My comics were submitted 8/7/16 shouldn't the status on the dashboard change from "processing" now? Thank you

Click the invoice number in your dashboard to see the actual status of the order.

Your books were received on 8/10. You filled out the invoice on 8/7. Turnaround starts when we receive the order.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector paulmal private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted three expanded and two modern with an invoice dated 8/29/2016. Is it possible to have the three expanded shipped before the modern?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmal
I submitted three expanded and two modern with an invoice dated 8/29/2016. Is it possible to have the three expanded shipped before the modern?

Email customerservice@cbcscomics.com or call them at 727-803-6822
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector VisceralDreams private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Steve
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector userX745 private msg quote post Address this user
How soon do the grades show up in the dashboard? Before shipping? After shipping? My books were submitted Aug. 1st and I already got the email that my books are ready to be shipped.
Post 14 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Can someone explain to me what the "dashboard" is, and how to access it?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Can someone explain to me what the "dashboard" is, and how to access it?

The dashboard is where you can see all your orders and books that have been graded. To access it you just have to log in and when you mouse over the account tab you should see the dashboard option.
Post 16 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts I got an email on Wednesday saying that my books were done and waiting to be shipped out. Any way I can find out when there going to be shipped?
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by userX745
How soon do the grades show up in the dashboard? Before shipping? After shipping? My books were submitted Aug. 1st and I already got the email that my books are ready to be shipped.

You can see your grades on the dashboard after they've shipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
@SteveRicketts I got an email on Wednesday saying that my books were done and waiting to be shipped out. Any way I can find out when there going to be shipped?

Early this week, most likely.
Post 18 IP   flag post
598060 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?