Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

Puckster's Dollar Bin13323

Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Trying to clear out a bunch of stuff. Link below is to my Google Drive. Everything pictured is $1. I know I'm breaking the cardinal rule of not putting the condition. Just know that many of them are reader copies (VG-F+. The rest that are dreck are potentially in NM. There is just too much for me to try to grade. As it is, it took forever just to scan all of them. If you really have to know, send me a message and I'll get with you.
Shipping is $3 for the first 10 and $5 for everything after that. It will be first come, first serve. Send a message to let me know what you want. I will to my best to take pictures down after they've been claimed.

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
I've moved everything I have left over to eBay. A couple of people said they were more comfortable doing it like that anyway. I've started all blowout books at 30 cents on auction. Shipping is $3.50 for the first book and $1 for each additional book.
clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
So if I win 100 books shipping is $102.50?

$3.50 (1) $99 (99)?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 Essentially, yes. Everything is starting out at 30 cents a book. If it goes above 50 cents, though, I won't charge shipping for that book and I honestly don't see many going for much more than that. Otherwise I'm pretty much giving them away after fees.
Post 4 IP   flag post
600680 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?