Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPQuestionsSignatures

noob question I couldn't find the answer to about VSP13318

Collector Rezolution private msg quote post Address this user
If I submitted a comic for signature verification, and I unchecked the "encapsulate even if verification fails", box, would it tell me it's in the grading stage of the CBCS process if the signature could not be verified?

If this was already answered somewhere else I apologize for the unnecessary new thread.
Post 1 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
If you uncheck the box, then aren't you directing them NOT to encapsulate (grade) the book if the signature fails? It would follow that it would never GET to the grading stage. I would expect that the only notification you would see is it heading back to you, unverified, ungraded.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Rezolution private msg quote post Address this user
@chester15 holy shit dude I'm gonna throw up that's great. thank you for the fast response
Post 3 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezolution
@chester15 holy shit dude I'm gonna throw up that's great. thank you for the fast response

I know the feeling, I spent about 5 weeks hoping that "in grading" meant the signature had passed verification. It turned out in that case it did, and I think it probably does in general. Wait until you get the grade before you throw up though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
598065 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?