So I stumbled on this and thought it was interesting. Not sure if I’ll buy in, at $200 it is not cheap, but it has my attention.

Basically ReedPop/Marvel are starting a new line of limited collections. They take pre-orders up to a certain date but unless the pre-orders reach a certain amount the bundle won’t go into production.

The first bundle features some of Chris Claremont’s popular X-Men stories. The faux-leather signed and numbered hardcover includes an intro by Louise Simonson and collects Uncanny X-Men #94 (Claremont’s first X-men work), the six issue Dark Phoenix Saga, the 2-issue Days of Future Past, the 4-Issue Wolverine mini-series, Uncanny X-Men 268, and X-Men #1, along with a new, 20-page Days of Future Past prequel, Claremont’s notes and script pages from Days of Future Past and a new interview. The book is contained in an oversized slipcase, and comes with some lithographs, and a DoFP variant of (I assume the current series) Wolverine #6 (if you have a Marvel Unlimited subscription you get a second variant).

Kind of reminds me of the old Marvel Limited line, which I enjoy collecting. I’m kind of curious what other collections they might have planned down the line.

Here’s some more info about, and five pages from, the DoFP prequel, which is probably what I’m interested in the most since most of the other material I already have in other collections