Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector CournalCrunch private msg quote post Address this user
Hey there,

Looking for an X-Men#1 (1963). Open to Raw, slabbed, or UK editions. 1.5 - 5.0ish in terms of condition. Looking to pay market / GPA rate +/- depending on eye appeal and PQ.

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
You might want to give some specifics to help people help you better. Are you looking for the original Uncanny X-Men, which is sometimes referred to as just X-Men, or are you looking for a copy of the 90s series? An image would go a long way

Are you looking for the book in certain condition? Do you have a budget in mind?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@CournalCrunch welcome to the forum,,good luck in your hunt. They are getting (gotten) expensive
Post 3 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@CournalCrunch
Welcome

@dielinfinite
Poster must be referring to Silver Age X-Men #1 because mentioned UK edition is a possibility.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Apologies - I have added more specifics. Thanks for calling that out.

@Batman66 thanks! I only just discovered there was a forum over here (I came from the other side but wanted to see how things were here too!) so far - great welcome! Yes agree - been kicking myself for not pulling the trigger a long time ago...

@CaptainCanuck Thanks for the welcome - and you guessed right!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@CournalCrunch Been having good success buying in Facebook and Instagram. there is a .5 I just saw on Facebook for 2500 obo. If interested I can shoot you over the sellers information. I was fortunate to get a 3.5 last year for a little more for what that .5 is going for. Gocollect has last sale at 2750 for a .5, crazy
Post 6 IP   flag post
@CaptainCanuck It always helps to be specific. He could've been looking for "The Original X-Men" #1 from Marvel UK lol

Post 7 IP   flag post
@Batman66 If you can share the link that would be great. I'm just starting to get into buying on facebook/IG so would love to be connected with more sellers.

Yea I think thats too much for me on that grade. I'd rather pay more for more. One of the reasons I'm ok with UK versions since there is sometimes some discount there.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@CournalCrunch good luck, I remembered there is a local guy with a 1.8 for 4250, just checked and already sold it. Good luck

Post 9 IP   flag post
I have a coverless X-Men #2 and that’s probably the closest I’m going to get to owning one
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Batman66 thanks I’m going to need it!

@dielinfinite hey man that’s closer than I m at. I have a #17 so technically you are 15x closer...
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user

Here's one for sale.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Cgroc09 ... checks how many organs I can sell and still be able to look at that beauty... How much is that for sale for btw?
Post 13 IP   flag post
I bought a couple of books from @Cgroc09, great seller, would definitely recommend
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user

She's a beautiful book.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@Cgroc09 You're not wrong. A real beauty!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector KYDU private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgroc09

She's a beautiful book.

That’s a great deal! Really good.
Post 17 IP   flag post
600855 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?