Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsQuestions

I did another podcast- Comics with Bueller13248

The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Hope some of you check it out, nice and hobby friendly guys. I had a great time with this interview.
I also hope, if you do watch, you will enjoy it.
https://youtu.be/BWXVyf-KV-w
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve watched about 10 episodes of Buellers show now, it’s a breath of fresh air! I’m in the middle of watching your episode now, good so far!
Post 3 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I just watched the whole video, great info!

Regarding the Marvel digital code stickers:
What if the book was manufactured without the sticker in error? Or what if multiple stickers were applied in error?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
This has been my favorite one so far. Not a lot of repeat questions and lots of good info. Thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@Joosh
What if the book was manufactured without the sticker in error? We would not know that, so have to go with removed.
Or what if multiple stickers were applied in error? That does not count against the grade.
Hope that helps!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Pedigree private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock Hello cbcs president, I watched the video as comics with Bueller is a channel I subscribed to. Love those guys.

Lots of good info and after doing some research have decided to use CBCS instead of CGC. Can you let me know what's happening with the Canadian office? I'm a grading newbie and emailed CBCS a month or two ago asking about the Canadian office situation since the borders are closed. I'm quite disappointed that I did not get a reply back at all. So I've been hesitant to send my books in as I'm not comfortable doing so from a company that doesn't answer their emails.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Pedigree spaulus@cbcscomics.com is your CBCS Canada contact
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Pedigree private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC thank you GAC. Didn't know about the Canadian contact. I emailed the normal CBCS email and was disappointed that I didn't even get an answer back from them. I just don't think it's very professional for a business to not answer their emails from potential new customers.
Post 9 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
@Joosh
What if the book was manufactured without the sticker in error? We would not know that, so have to go with removed.
Or what if multiple stickers were applied in error? That does not count against the grade.
Hope that helps!

It helps, thanks! I’d like to clarify that there is an obvious difference between a redeemed digital code and a book that didn’t have one in error.
Below is an example of a redeemed digital code with sticker removed. It retains a base sicker with printed code that does not come off.

Below is an example of an error, the entire sticker/code assembly is missing.

And for fun here is a double code error.

Post 10 IP   flag post
600771 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?