Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New & Old to your collection Newstands 1977-2000 - part 313240

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have the book in my possession yet, but I have a general question. I bought a FF annual 2 and it's supposed to be a CPV, the price on cover looks same as usa copy but the back cover is completely blank. Is that correct? My copy is coming from mycomicshop.com so I'm assuming they know the difference....
Post 176 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I don't have the book in my possession yet, but I have a general question. I bought a FF annual 2 and it's supposed to be a CPV, the price on cover looks same as usa copy but the back cover is completely blank. Is that correct? My copy is coming from mycomicshop.com so I'm assuming they know the difference....

That sounds about right. I want to say it will have something on the back cover, and the interiors of the front and back covers will be blank. That's how I remember JIM Annual 1, and X-Men #13.
Post 177 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I read interior covers were blank somewhere else as well, but the picture they have on the website is blank on outside. I thought it was sn error in scanning the book.
Post 178 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

Yep back cover will be blank for this old school CPV. Post the bad boy when you get it. That's a heck of a pickup
Post 179 IP   flag post
@Hcanes

Frankly it's quite low in grade but I had birthday giftcards to mcs and wanted to expand my doom covers.... I figured might as well make it special by getting only CPV they had and for some reason was cheaper than the usa variant....
Post 180 IP   flag post

Pulled some NM dollar bin fodder out. Some are nice. The Venom was a dollar bin reject but in reality, it should have been in the dollar bin since there are a billion of these bitches floating around.

Post 181 IP   flag post
Happy with early 40yr old newsies in 9.4

And a raw to enjoy.

I shared this one already in the new to your collection thread

Post 182 IP   flag post
I believe both captain America books are Canadian

Post 183 IP   flag post
@Bronte indeed. Nice pick up
Post 184 IP   flag post
Dollar bin rags

Post 185 IP   flag post
#cgcshill WMorse private msg quote post Address this user

Post 186 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley you're rich with all those Darkhawks