Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabilia

New to your Collection #1013224

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @esaravo.

I've been wanting to pick up a copy of this book for a long time. It just so happens that the dealer selling this one discounted the price recently so it was time to pull the trigger. 😄
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user

Bought some stuff at a claim sale on Instagram last week...pretty happy with it...the newsstand 21 was a little lower grade then I thought, but I was typing "claim" too fast to ask questions lol
Post 78 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up some Punisher books to replace some rags, and a few Ghosts.

Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector KeepItClunky private msg quote post Address this user
Support your LCS
Post 80 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

so excited to finally upgrade my Jim83, local pickup. Part cash/traded a couple of duplicates, made out very well. Grateful to have a wife who is so supportive of my addiction.
Post 81 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@DWeeB1967 - What a beautiful copy of that book, congratulations!

@DWeeB1967 ditto what Ed said... that is a sweet copy!
Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Anniversary gift from my wife. She's pretty awesome.

Post 83 IP   flag post
And a "gift" for myself. Another one off the list. German Punisher.

Post 84 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @Pre_Coder. 😄👍
Post 85 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
not new but newly returned from across the street.

Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 87 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Finally got this one:

Post 89 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 90 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@zdoes10 I gotta ask, what are the two bottom books in your last post? The stained glass covers? They look awesome!!!
Post 91 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@zdoes10 I gotta ask, what are the two bottom books in your last post? The stained glass covers? They look awesome!!!

@Jesse_O

They are Jim Henson Dark Crystal Age of Resistance #11B & 12B.

Just an FYI - the 1st picture, the bottom two, there are two more books that fill out the connections, so it is a four connection set.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Recent mail calls and pickups!

Post 93 IP   flag post
More recent mail calls and pickups!

Post 94 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@daywalker those are some great looking comics! Especially the Raphael #1.
Post 95 IP   flag post
Danish Punisher

Post 96 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

mail call. More of a key because of Franklin Richard than annihlus. Still a double key
Post 97 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
My wife just got me this for my Birthday. Batman 253, I told her a couple of weeks back what an awesome cover this was and voila!

Post 98 IP   flag post
@flanders thank you!🍻
Post 99 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Happy Birthday. Great Kaluta cover! I believe this is the 1st time Batman and the Shadow meet in a comic.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Nice pickup!
Post 101 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@sportshort Happy Birthday. Great Kaluta cover! I believe this is the 1st time Batman and the Shadow meet in a comic.

Thanks Buddy. According to MCS, it is. I will need to figure out how to read the story without cracking the book out. Any ideas?
Post 102 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure you have your antivirus up to date, but this seems reasonable.

http://readallcomics.com/batman-v1-253/
Post 103 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Make sure you have your antivirus up to date, but this seems reasonable.

http://readallcomics.com/batman-v1-253/

Awesome @Bronte, I will read it in the next day or two when it's not my birthday and won't smear cake all over they keys. Your'e the best, thanks.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort buy a beater copy to read. I have a real nice one that I hope to get graded eventually. If mine was a beater, I would send it to you.
Post 105 IP   flag post
601461 999 30