CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabilia

New to your Collection #1013224

Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Bought this before the holidays just now getting it in hand darn near forgot about buying it.


Post 701 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Also picked up a batch of $.12 Avengers issues I have most of these already so might end up selling.


Post 702 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Not really a comic but thought I would share. Always wanted a nice, unrushed, super clean, solidly authenticated piece signed by the spaceman himself......about as good as it gets if you are a kiss fan, and like the Ace....verified by JSA so its got a solid authentication
Post 703 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
Bought this before the holidays just now getting it in hand darn near forgot about buying it.




Great book!! love it!!
Post 704 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@Murmonster

If 9 is up for sale, please let me know.

I’d be interested in it or a couple of others.
Post 705 • IP   flag post


Collector KeepItClunky private msg quote post Address this user
Recent upgrade
Post 706 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
That's a nice score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
Also picked up a batch of $.12 Avengers issues I have most of these already so might end up selling.
Post 707 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
@Murmonster

If 9 is up for sale, please let me know.

I’d be interested in it or a couple of others.


If I decide to sell will do.
Post 708 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@MrNotSoNice Thank You
Post 709 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user





















Post 710 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user



Top two rows are 12c Archie books I picked up this weekend for a buck apiece from Vintage Stock.

Bottom row was an eBay purchase that came today. I saw someone post the Popeye cover somewhere and I just think it's a great image and the yellow background really pops. Betty is just a pretty cover. The others are to fill spots in my Veronica (1989) run.
Post 711 • IP   flag post
Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user
2nd prints bonanza!






Post 712 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to @Ebaymafia's post about what 1-3 comics you would advise a friend to buy for $1500, I've advised myself to buy this tonight and have over $1200 monopoly dollars leftover.


Post 713 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders congrats on one of the best covers of all time! I have a 9.0 with color touch that I was tempted to sell years ago for 80 bucks or so. So glad I held on to it.
Post 714 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia get a signature over the color touched area and you're good to go
Post 715 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user


Post 716 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Gap fillers, upgrades, and the John Carter #1 allows me to keep my signed [by Kane] copy with my signed comics.























Post 717 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I think these complete the list of books I need for which I have Original Art.

Apologies for the Milgrom covers. They have Pollard interiors.














Post 718 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 719 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this back from CGC. Noah Sult a fellow forum member did this awesome sketch on the back cover of the book.




Post 720 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Just showed up today! Two "Mark Jewelers" inserts and the death of Obi-Wan.


Post 721 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster I wonder if you mean old Ben Kenobi.
Post 722 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
I wonder if you mean old Ben Kenobi.


I think you're right @xjagnew Lives out beyond the Dune sea?
Post 723 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew


Post 724 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBatmanFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
I wonder if you mean old Ben Kenobi.


I think you're right @xjagnew Lives out beyond the Dune sea?


Awesome you guys. Hilarious!
Post 725 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
That's the one @KCBatmanFan he does live out beyond the Dune Sea.
Post 726 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
@OGJackster I wonder if you mean old Ben Kenobi.


can't be...that wizard's just a crazy old man.....
Post 727 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Visited my local comic book store.
Picked up 2 books, not high grade but the price was right.



Avengers 12 $40 including tax
Spidey 135 $15 including tax



Post 728 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross - congrats on both books. 135 is another one of my favorite Spidey covers. I used to have 3 raw high grade copies. Wish I had one of them back.
Post 729 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder first time I picked up that issue and the avengers 12. So I'll be reading 2 books I've never read before 👍
Post 730 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30