CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabilia

New to your Collection #1013224

Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Yes, Neal Adams cover and Len Wein pre-Swamp Thing story.
Post 576 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Tough book for me to find in high grade without a white strip along the spine but finally got one.


Post 577 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
@HeinzDad Yes, Neal Adams cover and Len Wein pre-Swamp Thing story.
drooling emoji!
Post 578 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Made a trip to Queen City Comics today before the NFL started. More kindling.



Look!! look!!!! Ras has Batmans clothes...but Bat's was wearing another pair underneath???!!!
Post 579 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics he is wearing batman thermals 👍
Post 580 • IP   flag post


Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 581 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 582 • IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 583 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
Tough book for me to find in high grade without a white strip along the spine but finally got one.





Always loved the Nick Fury cover on that book. Congrats on holding out for centered book! Nothing harder on the eyes than a mis-wrapped book.
Post 584 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
Tough book for me to find in high grade without a white strip along the spine but finally got one.




Always loved the Nick Fury cover on that book. Congrats on holding out for centered book! Nothing harder on the eyes than a mis-wrapped book.

Thanks didn’t realize when I started looking that centered copies were kinda hard to come by without a premium but got it for a good price so very happy. Also there could be some hype over this soon so glad I got it now.


Post 585 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 586 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Soooo this finally showed up today. Courtesy of @Scifinator's MCS auction link two weeks ago. He said he bought this baby off the spinner rack. I love this info, isn't buying a car from the original owner golden? IMO a comic is as well! In my imagination I can picture little Rich seeing his boy Norrin Radd on any comic at the pharmacy and he snatched it up. I could be wrong but Dr Banner is my boy so I'm the second and last owner.

This book popped up at the LCS today a week or two after it came out. Of course the story is is that it was sold out when I got there at working mans hours so I got to pay 10 for it. What is a guy gonna do?

Lastly, I typically don't pursue TnA in books but it certainly does grab my attention. Seemingly Red Sonja is the only book I can read so my buying is strict. Linsner though, gets me just about every time (his Sonja for this week or 19 or whatever number it is happens to suck).
Post 587 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Not new but they might as well be went thru one of my portfolios I haven’t looked at in years and rediscovered:

Alien sketch by Mark Nelson




Catwoman sketch by Michael Bair




And some Cry for Dawn promos


Post 588 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
Tough book for me to find in high grade without a white strip along the spine but finally got one.




Always loved the Nick Fury cover on that book. Congrats on holding out for centered book! Nothing harder on the eyes than a mis-wrapped book.

Thanks didn’t realize when I started looking that centered copies were kinda hard to come by without a premium but got it for a good price so very happy. Also there could be some hype over this soon so glad I got it now.


If you arent watching her solo title right now you are missing a decent story and some nice artwork
Post 589 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Pulling the Archie theme from the original art thread over here.

Yesterday’s mail call:


Post 590 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user













Post 591 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like you picked up a nice chunk of Legacy @GeeWiz
Post 592 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
Looks like you picked up a nice chunk of Legacy @GeeWiz

Thanks daywalker. I still need a few issues
Post 593 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
MAIL CALL!!!
Just got my monthly order from Discount Comic Book Service! Let’s see what i ordered!

First up, my Indy pickups this month!



Post 594 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Up next are this months DC pickups!




Post 595 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Up next are some Marvel 🔥 pickups!





Post 596 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Can’t forget my Star Wars goodness!🔥🔥🔥


Post 597 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
And lastly from my monthly order I got this kickass Marvel sticker book chock full of vintage looking stickers! I’m going to slap them on my comic boxes so I know what the heck’s inside!🤓






Post 598 • IP   flag post
Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user
Filling in the Thor run.








Post 599 • IP   flag post
Collector Trespa68 private msg quote post Address this user
Two more FeeBay buys...the 6 is a UK copy. Now I only have three left to complete the entire run...#'s 1, 2, and 4.





Post 600 • IP   flag post
Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user




Post 601 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
(Another) Brazilian ASM 129. I have 2 of 4.

Post 602 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user



Found this beauty locally from an amazing seller. Witching Hour #1 signed by Neal Adams.
Post 603 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew



Found this beauty locally from an amazing seller. Witching Hour #1 signed by Neal Adams.


Love this series. Great find.
Post 604 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
holy jeez @xjagnew...
Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30