CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabilia

New to your Collection #1013224

Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
MAIL CALL *Part 1*
🔥Star Wars Legacy
#4 2 copies
#14
#18 2 copies
#20 2 copies
#23 2 copies
#24 2 copies
#29

Post 526 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
MAIL CALL *Part 2*
🔥Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace #1 2 copies
🔥Darth Maul #1 2 copies
🔥Jedi vs Sith #3 2 copies
🔥Dawn of the Jedi Prisoner of Bogan #2 2 copies

Post 527 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
MAIL CALL *Part 3*
🔥Star Wars The Old Republic
The Lost Suns #1-5

Post 528 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 529 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Auction wins - Signed 3rd Eye has an early CBCS label that states it was signed at Midtown Comics.




Post 530 • IP   flag post


Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user



My first comic book purchase in 2021 👍
Post 531 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user



First appearance of Circe for my JL Dark collection.
Post 532 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user




Post 533 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 534 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Books aren't new but the Roy Thomas sigs are.





Post 535 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Got my monthly MCS box today. Here are the new releases.










And then I got a couple of back issues. The Shadowman was one I had waited for them to get for a number of years. I'm glad I waited, because they had it marked cheaper than anyone on eBay.







Here is another back issue I've been waiting to get. Long time members might remember that I like snakewomen. Well, they do not show up on covers very often. But here is one that I waited quite a while for.




Last, but not least, I found a very cool foreign comic!!!


Post 536 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Amazing Spider-Man #129 Spanish edition. Not the best picture but it's all I've got right now.

Post 537 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I let @esaravo borrow a couple trades from me and these came back with them, there may be late holiday gifts mixed in.

I expressed my displeasure for letting my graded copy of this yellow cover go, now I have another.

and.... last but not least this Swampy. I have read thru Moore 2 times now but not farther, I have to find a beater to read the Swamp Thing, Solomon Grundy battle!
Thanks Ed!
Post 538 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Books aren't new but the Roy Thomas sigs are.





I really like the signature placement on these books. Congrats!
Post 539 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user




Post 540 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@GeeWiz thanks!
Post 541 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user









Post 542 • IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Continuing with my Xmen keys



Thinking 101 or Ms Marvel 18 next. Maybe start saving for 1
Post 543 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Got an order back...a couple of these were longtime members of the PC, the Joe's I bought at a claim sale and the cap and darkhawk were part of a collection I picked up last year and were low cost spec gambles... I'm most thrilled about the Joe #1...didn't think it would hit that high...the biggest disappointment was the swamp thing...thought it was at least a 9







Post 544 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
My latest additions





Post 545 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user



Was upstate NY for biz and found an lil comic shop - reg customers must not be buying DeadPool - stole these at $5/per. Not a tick to be found. Ship out to CBCS this week for 15% off. ^_~ HavaTaco
Post 546 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Dreck










Post 547 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley i have a whole box of those 'Nam comics. I've never read those ones
Post 548 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 The Nam is a great read and the Michael Golden art is great too.
Post 549 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley - Love that last "Dreck" book Mike!
Post 550 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Purchased these from @brandon77 last week and they arrived today. Thanks for the books, Brandon!





Post 551 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Studley_Dudley - Love that last "Dreck" book Mike!

My thoughts, too, Ed. I don't think that one qualifies as "dreck." 😄
Post 552 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Studley_Dudley - Love that last "Dreck" book Mike!

My thoughts, too, Ed. I don't think that one qualifies as "dreck." 😄

It's no DC 140 which would be the real key lol
Post 553 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Not the best lighting for the pictures, but a couple of MCS wins.




Low grade, but I've never had one before.


Post 554 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Swampy says "Im looking for a home, contact @HeinzeDad".
Post 555 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30