Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabilia

New to your Collection #1013224

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips So cool!!!! I too have been looking for one for a while now!!
Post 351 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I want one @BrianGreensnipa...
Post 352 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
My wife spoils me at Xmas

Cool cook books. I love cooking.

And Bronze age folio

Post 353 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My family didn't get me any comic books for Christmas, but I did get DC-themed clothing, Mylites 2 and Fullbacks, Graded/Slab bags, and another BCW plastic storage box for slabs. And this book, that I was supposed to receive on December 4th, ended up on my doorstep yesterday afternoon/evening.

Post 354 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
A little post-Christmas retail therapy.

Post 355 IP   flag post

Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Been wanting this one for a while. Wish the pages were white, but I'll take it.
Post 356 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips - Bro, I would love to have a spinner rack. My LCS has one but he ain't gonna turn loose.
Post 357 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user

The last 2 books were printed, written and drawn by a good friend.
Post 358 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord now I gotta know, who wins? Boba Fett or Predator?
Post 359 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
2 books picked up today

Love old books with white pages

Post 360 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord Make sure you VSP that Whiz Comics issue. And I'll hold that TMNT #2 for you.
Post 361 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
@starlord Make sure you VSP that Whiz Comics issue. And I'll hold that TMNT #2 for you.

lol, The one that's signed by "Capt. Marvel"?
Post 362 IP   flag post
Collector KeepItClunky private msg quote post Address this user
The book isn't new, but the sigs are.
Post 363 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew

Love it!

I’ve got that book and #7 at CBCS for raw grading I need to get back. I almost guarantee it won’t be as nice as your copy!
Post 364 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This just arrived this morning to complete a trade (thanks Alex). The longest 2-day Priority Mail ever, thanks to the Christmas shipping problems, but expertly packaged.

Post 365 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user

Came across this while out hunting. Not super valuable, but I like errors.
Post 366 IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

This one just came in the mail today. My first Artgerm signed book.
Post 367 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@starlord now I gotta know, who wins? Boba Fett or Predator?
Boba of course!
Post 368 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Newly delivered

Post 369 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
All filler, no killer. Early jump on my "just dreck, no keys" 2021 resolution.

Post 370 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley Love that cover on Witching Hour 10!
Post 371 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley those witching hour books are pretty sweet.
Post 372 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers @starlord thanks! I might put together full runs of Ghosts and Witching Hour after I finish off a couple other series.
Post 373 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
New statue finally arrived!
Post 374 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Helric1 wow!!! beautiful!!!! congrats!!
Post 375 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helric1
New statue finally arrived!
aaaand , that’s cool!!!
Post 376 IP   flag post
My last mail call from 2020!! This all arrived today!!

So, I got some money for Christmas, and these are the things I bought. We'll start out with the Ziploc "Happy Birthday Bugs" cups. They are small, about 3 1/2" tall. Here are the fronts and backs.

Next up is a Casper window doll. It's made of fake leather and has a 20+ year old suction cup. That is a smudge that I am cleaning off right now. I may need some white shoe polish.

Finally ... the comics!!! I found a nice lot of Red Sonja comics. The Seller graded (conservatively) that the 1975 Red Sonja #1 was an 8.0 and the rest 9.2. I'm thinking the Red Sonja #1 (1975) would grade in the 9's!!! It's beautiful!!! But I watched the lot on eBay and the next day, the seller sent me an offer. The price was decent to begin with, but the offer was great!!! He didn't ship them in bags and boards, but he did package them VERY well!! I'm definitely excited about Red Sonja #25 Graham Cracker variant also!!

Post 377 IP   flag post
My Christmas gift for me finally arrived today! Feeding my ridiculous obsession with Fiction House (which I'm thinking about referring to as Addiction House in the future!)

I didn't realize until I was holding it in my hands that the Jumbo is from the Lost Valley collection! I don't remember that even being mentioned in the listing!

Post 378 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
20.61KJesse_O private msg quote post Address this user plus 1plus 1plus 118My last mail call from 2020!! This all arrived today!!

So, I got some money for Christmas, and these are the things I bought. We'll start out with the Ziploc "Happy Birthday Bugs" cups. They are small, about 3 1/2" tall. Here are the fronts and backs.

@Jesse_O My mom has those cups 🙂. Are you a big Looney Tunes fan?
Post 379 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967 no, I'm not a big collector of Looney Tunes. I was actually looking at Welch's jelly jars, Pizza Hut and Hardee's glasses. That got me thinking about comic characters and I tried "Looney Tunes cups". I found these, they were the size I wanted, price range I wanted and looked interesting. I've heard that Elmer is no longer being shown with his gun in the cartoons and the "wabbit season" toons were my second favorite beaten out only by the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote toons. So, everything being factored in, I bought them.
Post 380 IP   flag post
600777 999 30