CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabilia

New to your Collection #1013224

Collector rtdcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Got my latest CBCS delivery yesterday and a few extra pick ups just in time for Christmas.


















Post 301 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@rtdcomics nice blue color on the subby 1 😀
Post 302 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@poka Sorry for your loss
Post 303 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@rtdcomics dang, great books!
Post 304 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user





And saved this beater from the wild.


Post 305 • IP   flag post


Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user



Yay eBay!
Post 306 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
A little "new to the collection " catch up...

...some of the books are just lower grade replacements of books I sold
Post 307 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew

HUBBA, HUBBA!
Post 309 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew, I have kinfolk in your state, Im starting to wonder if you are my cousin. Is your name Steve, Sam, or, lol, Sherry?
Post 310 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad In 2020, anything is possible.
Post 311 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user

Just arrived!Christmas present to myself
Post 312 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user










Post 313 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 314 • IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 315 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I don't pursue books like this as I just can't afford them. This one pursued me. With some left over birthday money, a Xmas bonus, and some trade, its all mine. Im not sure how I feel about the label but at any rate it does look cool.
Post 316 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

Gratz. If you decide you don't like the label you could just reholder it. Although personally I'm cheap and would leave it be....
Post 317 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte, here's my deal. I'm a Hulk guy and its a Hulk book. I would also prefer it was a CBCS. With that being said I didn't submit it and the seller did me a solid. On the mantle is where it will be!
Post 318 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Been hunting for this inappropriate cover in a decent grade for quite awhile.


Post 319 • IP   flag post
Collector willieCPA4646 private msg quote post Address this user
Jimmy Olsen is thrown in to the asylum by Superman:


(What a guy, that Superman! )
Post 320 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad If you feel froggy, crack it open and sprinkle some of your magic on it... resubmit to CBCS and live happily ever after with a higher grade. Beautiful book regardless!
Post 321 • IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user
Had nice Star Wars mail call today. And just in time for Christmas!



Post 322 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@GeeWiz That #42 is legit!
Post 323 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
@HeinzDad If you feel froggy, crack it open and sprinkle some of your magic on it... resubmit to CBCS and live happily ever after with a higher grade. Beautiful book regardless!
It’a been sprinkled. That’s how I got a deal. I will say this 8 months later, I’ve learned more magic.
Post 324 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 325 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this as a Christmas present from my adult kids it came by way of board member and all around good guy @Bronte who also included a freebie Spawn comic (Thanks Mark).



Post 326 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this from my wife for Christmas. First Silver Age Catwoman it’s a low grade book but happy to own it.

Lois Lane 70


Post 327 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Last comic book related Christmas present. I got this from my sister in law. What makes this special is that it comes signed by Dave Cockrum.

Just an FYI, no one that bought me a book had any idea what they were doing, they just went through my eBay watched item list and chose a comic according to their budget. Pretty awesome.

Harbinger #1






Post 328 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Annual Christmas comic book sketch from my teenage daughter....


Post 329 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Annual Christmas comic book sketch from my teenage daughter....



Awesome job!!!🔥🔥🔥
Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30