Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Gemini Loader Media Mail Challenge.13146

Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Great!
Post 51 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
All of your books got sent out today gents. I do have tracking #’s so pm me if you want it. Otherwise I’m just going to be lazy and not enter all of them, lol.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Brian,
I am happy to say that I received my books from you today. I am looking forward to reading them. I appreciate it. I hope we can meet again at another show someday when things get back to normal. I am really missing the comic book shows and talking in person to people with the same passion as us. I am glad we at least have this forum to converse and share our passions. Thanks,Brian.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I'm glad to hear that. I think thats why I had fun, I got to chit chat with you guys a bit....
Post 54 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I got my Hawkeye books today and read them as the storms rolled in after work. Thanks again! Now i want issue 5, as 4 left off on a cliffhanger
Post 55 IP   flag post

Thats right.... it went to Ronin. I'll keep an eye out for the others .
Post 56 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Mailer #5 Kong randoms.. These don't stand as a solid read but the Special is a one shot and the #1 can function on its own (plus the cover is cool).

If this is not taken, I would like it.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Mailer #5 Kong randoms.. These don't stand as a solid read but the Special is a one shot and the #1 can function on its own (plus the cover is cool).

If this is not taken, I would like it.
all yours @zdoes10.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
My X-Force run arrived today, good looking books will make a great addition to my PC! Thank you again for your thoughtfulness!
Post 59 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad thanks again, I received the package today and I'm looking forward to reading these. I'll go through my collection to see what I can send you in return.
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@HeinzDad thanks again, I received the package today and I'm looking forward to reading these. I'll go through my collection to see what I can send you in return.
just so I know I said it, thats not necessary my friend. Enjoy.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I got my package today, a full run of Doomsday Clock. I'm not really sure how to leave positive feedback for a transaction of free comic books and free shipping! Maybe something like "Great transaction, highly recommend this seller/giver"? When I send out free reader books I throw them in a box and send them on their way. This package had quite a bit more care put into it. Thanks Brian, looking forward to reading this excellent choice.
Like they teach us in Pre-school:
Comic books are like the magic penny
squeeze em tight and you won't have any
but give em away and you'll have so many
they'll roll all over the world
lol
actually, for reader comics I think we have to switch the words of the song around a bit.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Got mine. Thanks!
Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Mine showed up today. Thanks!
Post 64 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Got my comics today.

Wanted to say thank you again and also thanks for the picture tape to the back of the box.
Post 65 IP   flag post
598088 65 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?