Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Gemini Loader Media Mail Challenge.13146

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
All yours @HulkSmash, shoot me you shipping info before 6 tomorrow so I can send it Monday.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Mailer #4, marvel knights 1-6, Don .Cates

I'll take it, and use your gemini mailer to send you something in return.
Post 27 IP   flag post
dr doom has been claimed
Post 28 IP   flag post
@flanders is waiting until tomorrow evening on Mailer #4 if someone else would like to claim first.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@flanders is waiting until tomorrow evening on Mailer #4 if someone else would like to claim first.

I'll claim mailer #4 if @flanders changes his
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@mattness it's all yours .
Post 31 IP   flag post
@mattness, all yours. Hit me with shipping info.
Post 32 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
If the Hawkeye is unclaimed I’ll claim it
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joosh
If the Hawkeye is unclaimed I’ll claim it
Done
Post 34 IP   flag post
Mailer #8, X-Force 29-33
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
if x force not talking, can I have then. thanks great guy.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I will claim the Avengers of the wasteland if still available. I loved Old Man Logan
Post 37 IP   flag post
Done and done guys. The bum ass lions are at half time. Ill get them packed up.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Ok, here’s the scoop. Everyone that has made a claim has their books packed and ready to send after work tomorrow. I’m done with that a little earlier than I thought so I’ll drop two more mailers on here. If you make a claim before 8 eastern the books will go out with the others. Otherwise I’m not sure if I’ll make it to the post on Tuesday or not. Also, the only remaining mailer already posted is Kong.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Mailer #9, another X-Force. 34-38.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Mailer #10, 2099 goodness. If these don’t get claimed in a day or so they might go back in a box, lol.
Post 41 IP   flag post
And there you have it. This was kind of fun this weekend. Thanks for participating guys and I’m glad to have maybe given you an evenings read.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYDU
Quote:
I can't think of any way to repay a bunch of you guys but I came up with this. I have a butt load of gemini mailers and could probably string together some books you wouldn't normally read n fill one. If you all are cool with free and and its media mail in a gemini we are golden, ill take care of the rest.

That’s amazing, good to see you being a great person. If that’s your dog in your profile even better!
yeah..... that’s my fool.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Whoops! Looks like I missed all the fun. Next time! And also, really cool of you, Brian. I might have to do this again ... I really enjoyed sending out overstock just for fun. Hmmm...
Post 44 IP   flag post
@Tedsaid, yours would be insane-o I’m sure.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user

At least he looks like something that nature intended. My two dogs were definitely the product of random back alley romance. They look like they should be living with the carneys at the traveling amusement park, lol.
Post 46 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinzdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
At least he looks like something that nature intended. My two dogs were definitely the product of random back alley romance. They look like they should be living with the carneys at the traveling amusement park, lol.

I agree, when I first saw the photo I thought, "That dog is more handsome than me".
Post 47 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Tedsaid, yours would be insane-o I’m sure.

Well, last time it was mostly copies of Atari Force, for a hilariously dumb reason. But I have so many extra comics of random stuff sitting around, it would be really fun to do. I'll think about doing something ... probably will take a page out of your book and let folks have some say in which pre-sorted "grab bag" to grab. But I definitely like surprises, too.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Mailer #9, another X-Force. 34-38.

@HeinzDad Too late to claim?
Post 49 IP   flag post
All yours @Firehawk2069
Post 50 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Great!
Post 51 IP   flag post
All of your books got sent out today gents. I do have tracking #’s so pm me if you want it. Otherwise I’m just going to be lazy and not enter all of them, lol.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Brian,
I am happy to say that I received my books from you today. I am looking forward to reading them. I appreciate it. I hope we can meet again at another show someday when things get back to normal. I am really missing the comic book shows and talking in person to people with the same passion as us. I am glad we at least have this forum to converse and share our passions. Thanks,Brian.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I'm glad to hear that. I think thats why I had fun, I got to chit chat with you guys a bit....
Post 54 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I got my Hawkeye books today and read them as the storms rolled in after work. Thanks again! Now i want issue 5, as 4 left off on a cliffhanger
Post 55 IP   flag post
598047 65 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?