Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Weekly Cover Contest #216 - Giants13135

Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
I voted as well!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
i voted, sweet books everyone!really hard to choose
Post 52 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted,
Post 53 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!!
Post 54 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 55 IP   flag post

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Stirred the pot.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector chuckcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Sludge #1
Malibu Comics
10/1993
Verified Signature: AARON LOPRESTI

Post 57 IP   flag post
@Reelgee and @Zombiebigfoot tied at 17 all.
Post 58 IP   flag post
@GAC with 15 is third.
Post 59 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

In the event of a tie, the deciding factor will be if the entry was of a book in a CBCS slab (only one book in the set needs to be graded; if multiple are CBCS graded then the highest grade applies). If both books are in a CBCS slab (or neither are) then the cover with the most three star votes wins. If they are still tied, then the one with the most 2 star votes wins. If the tie remains, then a sudden death contest will decide the winner. All tied contestants are to enter a new cover based upon the theme of that contest. At 9 pm EST, Friday, the cover with the most votes wins.

@zombiebigfoot wins the tiebreaker! Congrats!!! It's also cool that you guys voted for each other.
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to everyone for posting their fantastic covers this week, to @Reelgee for a great head to head race to the finish & for all of the votes as well! Having said that I’d like to hand over the reigns to @Reelgee for our next contest; I’m always excited to see new members join our group here and even more excited when they get the chance to share in the victory that so many of us have had before. So congratulations again to @Reelgee for his awesome entry and my appreciation to all who helped in his first contest win!
Post 61 IP   flag post
597931 61 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?