Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

My 1st 2 ever comics graded are back!!13075

Collector Darthmauler private msg quote post Address this user
As promised i am showing my 1st 2 comics i ever sent for grading and im happy with the results. I was expecting lower on ASM 361 and i got better than i thought. I missed the impact on my Carnage 1 phantom sketch cover but hey im not complaining πŸ€ͺ

Post 1 IP   flag post
Also thes new capsules are very sleek and sweet looking! No major glare and thats awesome. Also i love cbcs new labeling it's so much better than a sticker on the top like i have seen in the past. Kudos cbcs! Another reason i trust cbcs over others is because of beckett. I trust beckett and thus i trust cbcs πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜Ž
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector dalvar private msg quote post Address this user
Nice.... congrats. I just sent my first submission yesterday.... guess I will know in about 6 weeks or so.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@dalvar thank you 😊 since the 1st 2 i have submitted 2 more 10 book submissions lol i think i have a new addiction πŸ˜… good luck on your books 😎
Post 4 IP   flag post
I already have 3 more stacks ready to go lol πŸ˜† just waiting to see if i can get my hands on any Batman 100s to add.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector dalvar private msg quote post Address this user
I like you energy Darthmauler, I too think I am addicted. I have about a dozen Star Wars I will submit soon.... of course I need some return to submit more.. lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Darthmauler curious on the ASM 361 - what do the notes say? what type of hit for the binder tears (that are super common and of course are on my book too!!)?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@KatKomics the notes said 2 impacts, 1 bottom corner near spine breaks color and 1 near top spine back cover doesn't break color. Not bad i guess.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@dalvar thank you im always full of positive energy lol have to be in 2020 πŸ˜† 🀣
Post 9 IP   flag post
@KatKomics think i got it a little wrong but this helps lol
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Ironwill75 private msg quote post Address this user
@Darthmauler
Very nice although you’ve opened Pandora’s box now ! You’ll be like me soon looking at your collection wanting to send everything and having the dilemma of choosing that’s the hardest bit 🀣.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Ironwill75 So true.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Ironwill75 so true i already have 3 more piles i picked out ready for next submission lol just dont know which 1 to send 1st 🀣
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector KYDU private msg quote post Address this user
The cases are amazing, definitely the best ones.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@KYDU yes the new cases are really nice and im very happy with them. So glad i waited to send books in this year lol πŸ˜†
Post 15 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@Darthmauler Welcome to the club!
Post 16 IP   flag post
@sborock Thank you very much! Can't wait to see how my other submissions did! When they return they will most likely be part of the new wall idea my wife and i have πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Post 17 IP   flag post
601444 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?