CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

WEEKLY DRAWING SUBMISSION #11 M.O.D.O.K.!!!!13074

Collector comixcited private msg quote post Address this user
this should be fun......
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quick sketch. Looks like her is wearing a pair of leather toe cap shoes. I'll get around to finish it some day.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I've never drawn MODOK before...


Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector comixcited private msg quote post Address this user
ok 1st attempt.... probably going to try again.


Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector comixcited private msg quote post Address this user
try #2


Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector monjoody private msg quote post Address this user
First time giving MODOK a go as well.


Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Fast one as this isn't a character I know. Once I stopped I saw I didn't put in his arms. Oh well. I drew him with Andy Rooney eyebrows.


Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
This is too funny and a great drawing


Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector comixcited private msg quote post Address this user
M.O.Duck
Post 10 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I was actually kind of happy with my rough so I took a picture.


Post 11 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
More importantly, I got some nice paper to try out with my markers, since they've soaked through all the regular paper I've used them on so far. This paper is about a billion times better.


Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
OK, now he has hands and feet. A bit of the old and some new too.


Post 13 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user



Added color


Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders I think it is your turn again to pick a character.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
657131 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?