Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Pop Culture

Marvel Collaboration With...Coach13067

Collector Tdog13 private msg quote post Address this user
Don't know if you folks saw this or if anyone posted it, but I thought it both odd and cool that Coach, the handbag/leather goods/fashion company has several products that feature Marvel characters. I am not trying to promote anything, just informing the forum.

https://www.coachoutlet.com/bags/new-arrivals/?hp=img_m7_klarebag

Scroll down the page and you'll see all kinds of stuff.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Some of them look like somebody took a magic marker to them. I wouldn't waste my timeon them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
A couple years back the NFL started making a big push to grow merchandise sales with women in particular. I think the same thing is happening with Marvel. I suspect research has shown women as the audience with the greatest growth potential for some of these things that have been historically male-oriented. I also recently saw these Marvel branded Golf Balls from Volvik, a golf ball company that started out with women as the target audience:

https://www.fairwaygolfusa.com/category/select/pid/20403?region=usa&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8fr7BRDSARIsAK0Qqr5YSBsBI9mOhDQYE1TCM2fsDeJb6f9b4ETCAvFuCTemPIRYEARbmOMaAhUhEALw_wcB
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
A couple years back the NFL started making a big push to grow merchandise sales with women in particular. I think the same thing is happening with Marvel. I suspect research has shown women as the audience with the greatest growth potential for some of these things that have been historically male-oriented. I also recently saw these Marvel branded Golf Balls from Volvik, a golf ball company that started out with women as the target audience:

https://www.fairwaygolfusa.com/category/select/pid/20403?region=usa&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8fr7BRDSARIsAK0Qqr5YSBsBI9mOhDQYE1TCM2fsDeJb6f9b4ETCAvFuCTemPIRYEARbmOMaAhUhEALw_wcB

No..no..NOOOOOOO........must....refrain.....from ball jokes!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

Oh dang, you just made me realize what this thread is telling us. Marvel is hoping to score by dangling their balls and sacks in front of women. Sounds like a frat party.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Thought this thread was about this Coach:

Post 6 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

Oh dang, you just made me realize what this thread is telling us. Marvel is hoping to score by dangling their balls and sacks in front of women. Sounds like a frat party.

I wonder if The Black Widow has balls, and if women would want them.
Post 7 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Coach Z?

Post 8 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonnage71
Thought this thread was about this Coach:

lol came here with the same thought

it just wouldn't be the same without Luther though ...RIP Jerry Van Dyke...
Post 9 IP   flag post
600874 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?