Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT - All things Halloween!!!!!!13035

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Halloween is, hands down, my favorite holiday!! Feel free to post comics, art, gifs, memes, pictures, clips, etc, of anything and everything Halloween related!!! I'll start off with a GREAT clip advertising the 31 Nights of Halloween on Freeform.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Color Page to Beavis & Butthead Issue 10. Rob Camacho is the the colorist.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Well with Covid and people outraged at the costumes other people wear this year will be interesting
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Personally, I hate trick or treaters. I severely dislike folks coming to my house knocking for any reeaon. I was raised with the mentality that if you want something you earn it, not beg for it.

Granted the rest of Halloween with its history is interesting
Post 4 IP   flag post
Here is some art I have, related to monsters.

These were done by me.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Here's a few I didn't have on my tablet and had to grab off of Facebook.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Last year, I got all 6 Horror Movie Variants of DC's DCeased series. These are images from GCD.

Post 7 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Christopher Reeve.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrashSmurf
Well with Covid and people outraged at the costumes other people wear this year will be interesting

The best costume this year will be to go to peoples doors wearing NO mask and coughing - will scare the sh!t out of them!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Love this series...

Post 10 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I've got one of these signed somewhrere.

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user

A cool sign I picked up today!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Halloween stuff? I’m sure I have some cool Halloween covers I can post if I can just find the time to search for them. Here’s something readily available: a photo from my first Halloween! I was just a hair past two years old. Naturally I was a Harvey character, Casper the Friendly Ghost to be specific.

Of course I don’t remember anything of that experience. My most memorable Halloween growing up was when I lived on an Air Force base. Although those years living on a military base truly sucked balls (even as a small child I was never one for groupthink or conformity), the trick or treating was awesome! The doors were SO close together! You could literally FILL a pillowcase in the space of an hour and a half. Never before or since did I ever score such an immense quantity of candy!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Here's one more piece I own. Freddy playing with the Power Glove while Jason uses a regular N.E.S. controller. The artist is Adam Michaels. Now your playing with Power.

Post 14 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
If this doesn't scare you, nothing will! ...Be afraid!!!

Post 15 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Pictures from a couple of different haunted woods / carnival events I used to put together for work. I don't work at that particular location anymore so not only do I not do it, I don't think they do it anymore either.

Post 19 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user
I remember seeing these for sale at the 2nd hand shop many years back...gave me the heebie geebies

Post 21 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
A few covers:

Post 23 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Post 25 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

Ed,

Did you get that one signed at Rhode Island Comic Con?
Post 27 IP   flag post
@drchaos - Yes I did, Corey. It was a very pleasant experience.
Post 28 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

pretty ceeeeewwwww....
Post 29 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post
597967 111 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?