Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT - All things Halloween!!!!!!13035

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O

Post 101 IP   flag post
On now, Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man on METV!

Post 102 IP   flag post
I LOVE Universal's monsters! Such wonderful fond memories from watching them as a kid.

Post 103 IP   flag post

Post 104 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster I'm a huge fan of MeTV. A welcome break from trash sitcoms and reality show politics.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 107 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
One last Wrightson cover.

Post 108 IP   flag post
And one last piece of Cho art.

Post 109 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Halloween was a rousing success! Trick r treaters flowed through like this for 2 hours and we went through 15 huge bags of candy!!!😱

Post 110 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
We had about 50 or 60 kids show up. We had a table with the candy bagged on it at the end of our driveway. It had a lighted pumpkin on it that showed the way to the goodies. I sat out on the tail bed of my truck and put out more candy bags when it ran low and greeted our neighbors and their children.

All and all we had less than usual but it was glorious to see kids on lighted trailers, siting on hay bales, being pulled around to other properties by tractors driven by one of their parents. Rural America is the best!

Next year we are planning to rig my son's side by side go kart with lights. He and my wife are going to drive to the different properties around us to trick or treat. He'll be old enough to drive safely then.
Post 111 IP   flag post
600885 111 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?