Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Special discount for CBCS forum members!13033

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Fall greetings to you all. As I had mentioned earlier, my SlabSmart sub-srore at MyComicShop.com (link below) currently has over 750 listings and should have well over 1k of SA, BA, CA, and modern listings before the end of October.

Here is the deal. I have “offer” setting enabled on the vast majority of the listings, but will only consider a very tight offer.....EXCEPTION, as personal offer (benefit to CBCS forum members), if you give he a heads up via forum or forum PM, i am offering a 22% discount on those listings that I would otherwise accept a 5-10% discount on.

Here is the link

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Don't see the link
Post 2 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@cesidio
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
Don't see the link

See “clickable text” above.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I doubt this needs to be said, but just in case, discount obviously does not apply to auction items. 😁
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Impressive collection of Valiant books!
Post 5 IP   flag post
@drchaos - thanks, doesn’t include what is in my permanent collection.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Also, If anyone is interested, I have a Bloodshot #1 (CBCS 9.4) up for auction at MyComicShop.com. Currently, it is at $12. Here is the link: clickable text

Cheers!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Sent you an offer
Post 8 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash - Accepted

Thank you and enjoy.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@HulkSmash - Accepted

Thank you and enjoy.

Thanks!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Just wanted to clarify, I am serious about the 22% discount being only for CBCS forum members. And, if you do want something, ya gotta let me know in either this forum, via pm or thread, or via email or text (For those of you that have them). I say this because i just received an offer for exactly 22% off. I suspect it is a forum member, but unless you let me know first, i will counter back with a 0, 5, or 10% discount depending on the comic.

Also, there are a very very few comics that i do not have the offer option turned on for. If you are interested in one of those, let me know and i will see if we can work something out.

Cheers
Post 11 IP   flag post
Just wanted to give an update. Just listed about another 250 CBCS graded comics (mostly Dark Horse and Image) at MCS. Here is the link: clickable text
Post 12 IP   flag post
Just added another hundred comics (mostly Marvel this time). So now there are a little over 1,300 comics listed. Here is the direct link: clickable text
Post 13 IP   flag post
Now over 1,400 graded comics listed for sale. Here is the direct link to my listings that you will receive a 22% discount on if you give me a heads up that you will be making offer: clickable text

Here is one of the newest additions...

Post 14 IP   flag post
Happy Thanksgiving to CBCS and the CBCS Forum members. Just finished adding some more listings. so, as of this morning there are now over 1,500 graded comics listed in the SlabSmart store of mcs. Here is the direct link:

clickable text

Time to gobble up some comics!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Just in time for Christmas! I have the last of my listings up in the SlabSmart store of mcs. Here is the direct link:

clickable text

Treat yourself to a great gift...Currently 1519 to choose from. Ehh, why choose, just buy em all. Still offering a 22% discount for CBCS forum members.
Post 16 IP   flag post
600771 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?