Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

PSA: Daredevil Season One now out on Blu Ray1301

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
...But only in the UK. I just ordered my copy and the total was a smidge over $32 after shipping to the US. from what I can find, the discs are region free but I guess I'll find out for myself soon enough.

Here's an unboxing video:

Amazon UK also has pre-orders open for Agent Carter Season 2 on blu-Ray which has yet to be announced in the US.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
#PUNISHER
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't caught up with the times yet, seeing as I still have an NES hooked up so I can play Tecmo Super Bowl. If you need to make your Blu Ray player region free, is there a code to punch in via the remote? I ask because I am going to upgrade at some point and I have region 2 and 4 DVDs.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley Unfortunately no, there is not. Blu Ray players are still coded to specific regions, though there are region-free players that will play discs regardless of region.

The good news, if you're planning on upgrading the discs themselves to blu-rays, while blu-rays are still region-locked, most blu-rays are coded for all 3 regions, effectively making the discs region-free
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm still waiting on my season 1 blu ray set from Amazon UK but a few days ago a North American release was announced for November 8th and is available for pre-order on Amazon

Hopefully Agents of Shield Season 3, Agent Carter Season 2, and Jessica Jones announcements are in the pipe, as well.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600914 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?