Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleFor SaleMovies TelevisionPop Culture

New sales store13003

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Some of you know that I had made the decision to move away from ebay and towards MCS for the portion of my collection that i am selling. Currently there are over 750 comics ranging fro Silver Age to early Modern Age listed and before the end of October, there should be over 1k. So let me introduce to you, the one and only SlabSmart! clickable text

FYI, I Also gave Heritage, ComicConnect and ComicLink test runs. From my experience MCS and Comic Link were superior. That said, I went with MCS because shipping to them is less expensive for me being on the west coast while ComicLink is in the furthest US zone away from me.
Post 1 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, that's a lot of slabs. Wishing you good fortune in that format with mcs. Nice that they do all the sales end, or most of it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@chester15 - Exactly. And while I do enjoy going back through the memories of each comic i have collected, deciding what stays in my force ghost (permanent collection) or what gets sold, researching the information, etc. I found that it is just too time consuming to make the sales myself.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
Just an update, there are now over 1,000 comics listed in SlabSmart at mycomIcshop.com. Mostly CBCS Marvel, Valiant, DC, and Image followed currently with a smattering of other independents. That will change over the Next few months.

Here is the link again: clickable text

Remember, if you give me a heads up that you are making an offer, you will get a 22% discount. If not, i will either decline or counter at 0%-10% depending on the comic and interest.

Thanks for shopping Scifinator’s SlabSmart!
Post 5 IP   flag post
601338 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?