Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

For Sale: Modern Keys12965

Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone. I just got a fresh batch of books back from the “other guys” that I’m looking to sell. I’ve done business with a number of people on the board but am happy to provide references. Prices are for the comic posted only, and I will work with the buyer to ship based on their preferred method (actual costs). I tried to price these fairly based on recent sales appearing on GoCollect and the app’s estimation of fair market value. Anything that doesn’t sell here will be listed in eBay for slightly more in the coming weeks. Let me know if you have questions or want to see more pics of any of the books I’ve listed. Thanks for your interest!

- Amazing Spider-Man #347(CGC 9.6) - $85

- Canto #1 (CGC 9.0) - $65
Note: Low print run and tough book to find in high grade. Priced to move!

- All-New Wolverine #2 (CGC 9.8) - $100
Note: 1st Gabby/Honey Badger

- X-Men: Grand Design #1 (CGC 9.8) - $300
Note: Super rare Stan Lee Box variant! Only 23 books total on CGC census!

- Web of Spider-Man #32 (CGC 9.8) - $215
Note: Classic storyline! Gorgeous book!

- Wolverine #10 (CGC 9.8) - $125

- Wolverine #8 (CGC 9.8) - $200 (SOLD)
Note: Classic “Joe Fix-It” Hulk Cover!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Thanks to @Comicnewbie for taking Wolverine #8 off my hands! The rest of my books are still available for purchase.
Post 2 IP   flag post
All-New Wolverine #2 sold this AM. The rest are still available if anyone is interested. Let me know!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user
I wanted to thaNK @tonnage71 (Dave) for a perfect transaction in EVERY way. Speed of shipping, Safe packaging, and most importantly his kindness and willingness to work with me. I definitely would buy from him again and I can easily recommend him to anyone interested in his books. Thank you so much !
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector jeranimal private msg quote post Address this user
I will take the Canto #1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonnage71

- Canto #1 (CGC 9.0) - $65
Note: Low print run and tough book to find in high grade. Priced to move!

Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks to @jeranimal for picking up my Canto #1. The ASM books are still available, along with Wolverine #10 and X-Men Grand Design #1 for anyone interested. Let’s make a deal! 😂
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Stan Lee variant of X-Men Grand Design #1 sold on eBay yesterday. I’ve still got ASM #347, Wolverine #10 and Web of Spider-Man #32 available if anyone is interested. Make me an offer!
Post 7 IP   flag post
600643 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?