Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning!

I'm writing this thread just to say thank you to all of the members here and the staff for helping me through my first grading experience. I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into when I sent my books out but thanks to several of you as well as the Steve's (lol) made my first time out a memorable one.

In a world the seems to be reflecting a lot of negativity its great to see kindness and people being friendly with no thought of reward to complete strangers who just want to share their love of collecting. Nothing about my experience hereon the forum or even during the grading process made me think twice about being a repeat customer.

It's going to be awhile but I'm so looking forward to taking the journey again with all of you as I send in my next submission. Wouldn't want to take the ride with anyone else.

For everyone still waiting on returns , good luck! you're in good hands.
Post 1 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't contribute, but you're welcome.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@theCapraAegagrus Lol I'm sure in someway you did but it's all good. Now the biggest problem I have is deciding which books are next lmao oh this should be good .
Post 3 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'm glad you had a good experience. I'm sure most people here would be happy you answer any questions about grading or comics in general. There are also plenty of resources and other collecting forums and groups out there that are also beneficial and some members here may also be members in these other groups as well.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley absolutely! Everything i had to say was met with professionalism. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. I belithat they gave me honest grades on all of my books as well not just a guaranteed piece of crap lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Ironwill75 private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215
Well said 👍🍻
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Ironwill75 ty!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
I love hearing good news!

Glad you’re having a good experience.

Hope you stick around for a while.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie more than likely lolni have a book on its way to CGC but I don't thinknits gonna be as enlightening of an experience this was here
Post 9 IP   flag post
600893 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?