CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Charity Sale 9/27/2020 7:30PM EST UF4 Giveaway12956

I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
1 package left - unfortunately that one may take a while


Best things in life are worth waiting for?
Post 376 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@poka - Guess what? I got your package today - thank you Keld!




Post 377 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Got a package today
=)

USPS reports another package Saturday?
Post 378 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Got a package today
=)

USPS reports another package Saturday?


had to ship in two packages - mostly not from the sale though
Post 379 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@poka

They arrived early. Thank you very much
Post 380 • IP   flag post


Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Well, guess what I received today?
Post 381 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRO
Well, guess what I received today?


Finally
Post 382 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
This concludes the sale. Next sale which will be the last for the year will be in mid-November
Post 383 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRO
Well, guess what I received today?


Finally


Worth the wait. Books arrived all in good shape, packing and boxing were spectacular. Kudos to poka!
Post 384 • IP   flag post
657131 384 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?