Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Pop Culture

Any 2020 NHL Draft Speculators?12943

PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
What do you think the Top 4-10 will shape up to be?

IMO, by talent, regardless of "need":

1. Lafreniere (without question)
2. Stutzle
3. Byfield
4. Rossi
5. Raymond
6. Perfetti
7. Holtz
8. Drysdale
9. Askarov
10. Sanderson

Maybe Lundell sneaks into the Top-10 over Askarov.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector eee91 private msg quote post Address this user
As an LA Kings fan, this draft's gonna be stressful. Ottawa fans will potentially be taunting us for years with "LOL thanks for drafting the wrong one, dummies!"

1. Lafreniere
2. Byfield
3. Stutzle
4. Perfetti
5. Raymond
6. Rossi
7. Drysdale
8. Holtz
9. Lundell
10. Sanderson
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
NYer here... and don't know how the Rangers <will> snag Lafraniere. It's just crazy after getting the 2nd pick last year.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I love hockey but unfortunately I'm not too familiar with the junior and NCAA systems. I'll have to check out some of these players.
Post 4 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
NYer here... and don't know how the Rangers <will> snag Lafraniere. It's just crazy after getting the 2nd pick last year.

Ideally, after they both reach their potential, you'll have Kakko and Lafreniere on 1 line. That's just sexy.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
I dont follow hockey but my only run in with it was back in the early 90's (I think..I wasn't sober for most of it) and we were at a hockey party with my brother who's medical school buddies (2 brothers) played for the Hartford Whalers? and jersey Devils? I think the jersey Devils just won the cup so everyone was drinking from it - except me because I thought it was silly. I was young and immature and regret passing it to the next guy and not doing it . This was around the same year that we were at a bar in Boston and some guys were mouthing off to us so we (thinking we were tough) stood up to them ..right up until my brother's buddy (the hockey player) said "that's cam Neely and his boys and you won't last 5 secs..walk away". We did...and I'm fairly certain we would've been hospitalized rather quickly. I think the two brothers were the Sullivan brothers. Not sure if they were any good..considering at least one ended up a doctor...edit: Kevin Sullivan..drafted by sharks...traded to devils..went into medical school that yr instead. dont want to just make stuff up

that's about it for my hockey indoctrination
Post 6 IP   flag post
600777 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?