Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASP

Superior Customer Service - CBCS12936

I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
About 2 months ago I had posted (at the time) my recent CBCS books I received.
Within that post, I had stated I was happy, but not happy. Happy with the grades; but not happy that 2 witnessed signatures were missed on my Magnus #10 and Weird War Tales #10 by Walt Simonson.
When I looked at my completed paperwork, I realized it was my fault that I did not review, and realize that these 2 issues were missing the ASP by Simonson checkmarks on the paperwork.

My responsibility, my fault.

Mr. Borock saw my post and reached out to me individually to correct the issue.
2 Months later, I am happy to say the books are witnessed now and I can't thank CBCS and Mr. Borock enough for what I consider superior customer service.

I am 99% sure the other guys would not have done this for me.
To me this is well above and beyond from a customer service perspective and feel it needs to be said.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Steve is the man!!! Everything i have seen here has made me a fan and I didn't even get my books yet!!👍
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 So glad you are happy and thanks for the kind words!
@Comicninja0215 Thank you! You are too kind!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
I have heard that CGC books fetch a higher price than CBCS books. I don't care. CBCS has been good to me and CBCS is my go-to grading company. Always had good service and I think CBCS simply has a better product. I've sent many books to CBCS, not one to CGC. I think the slabbed book difference will narrow and be eliminated by the market in the future. Vote with your feet.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Gamecube2482 private msg quote post Address this user
Yea their customer service is great. I just emailed the about my submission and they got back to me super quick. Hearing stuff like this makes me glad I use them to grade my books.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@MrNotSoNice I've said before I didn't like CGC's submission form and I really don't like that you have to be a member to send books to the site. CBCs's submission form is way easier and more accessible . I sent my order out with just a regular press and Daryl got a fast one added for me like 2 weeks later. I don't think the other guys would have done that in that short of time without some huge hassle. #heretostay
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
At the risk of looking like an Apple polisher, I’m always really impressed with the customer service.

Darryl is a rock star and truly cares about the customers. I always know I’m in good hands when working with him.

And what can you say about Steve?

What other owner would take that kind of initiative? Heck, we exchanged numbers to try and meet at a convention in February.

Having an owner who is as transparent and accessible as Steve, is amazing customer service.

I’ve been very happy to work with CBCS.

It’s really rekindled my love of comics and collecting.

Great work, guys!
Post 8 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie Thanks so much! Love that we rekindled your passion for our hobby!
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie i never hesitated sending them my books. I guess its true that your gut will never lie to you lol
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
@Jabberwookie i never hesitated sending them my books. I guess its true that your gut will never lie to you lol

When are yours coming back?

I've got a handful that I need to send in.

Slabbing is freaking addictive!
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie no kidding!!! Haha still in pressing so idk lol
Post 12 IP   flag post
Hopefully tomorrow they move into grading
Post 13 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Great story!!! Its great to hear positive customer service experiences like this! We're all quick to type out the negative ones so reading this is awesome! Thanks @Nuffsaid111!
Post 14 IP   flag post
601338 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?